Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Steak ideas?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, lets here your steak recipes. Do you season? Marinade? Just fire up the grill/George Foreman? What?

Mine is usually medium and has some Montreal Steak Seasoning.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the type of steak.
t-bone sirloin filet mignon ribeye

whatcha got eternal?

SamoJednom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Add Salt//Pepper// Smack it down a bit and your set :D!!

Stick with the basics is the best way to go in my opinion :).

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grilling a steak tips:
1. the meat you buy should be bright cherry red in color and should be cut that day. avoid meat that is dark or brown or looks like it has alot of moisture on the inside of the saran wrap.

2. go on and start the grill up and wait a bit before you put your meat on. if you put the meat on too early, it will char! and no one likes burnt steak.
once it cools down enough to put your steaks on, its only going to take about ten minutes to get well done. rule of thumb, the closer the meat is to the fire, the tougher it is so you want the fire to be low and slow before you put it on.

3. dont use a fork because that makes all the juice run out, get some bbq tongs and use those to flip it and remove it.

4. you can pick lots of different pepper blends or meat rub / steak rub blends to use on the steaks before or during cooking, but dont salt it until its on your dinner plate because the salt draws the juice out and makes it tough!!

5. a marinade can actually tenderize any meat. however i suggest that you marinade it for a hour or two in the fridge and not out on the counter. never save a marinade once it touches meat. i just buy them at the store on the same aisle with the ketchup and steak sauce. i dont have time to go by a recipe when it is something like this. its something that you can just keep on hand in the cabinet for when you need it. lawry's has one that is pretty good.daddy hinkles is better but i cant find it around here anymore. jack daniels even has their brand out and it rocks.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I let my steak sit out until it's room temperature then I liberally cover it with some canola spray and rub in my own rub seasoning (garlic, onion powder, cayenne, kosher salt and fresh course ground pepper). I then cover it at least 45 minutes. Throw it on the grill for exactly one minute each side then rest for 10 minutes. Enjoy :up:

My favorite cuts are Delmonico and NY strip. Pretty much any good piece of meat with good marbling will do.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some of the little 2 packs of steak. I think they are Ribeye.

I use the George Foreman to grill them up because:

1: Too cold outside

2: I eat steaks throughout the day, so the later on in the evening, the harder it'd be to grill outside.