Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Steadily disappointed by the content/posts on here.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to read post history but you'll read the material if I publish it in a book? I can engage in a conversation about something specific but if you're going to say fostering an abundance mentality via self improvement is new info to me and others then you are patently wrong. When you refuse to look at the evidence(post history) there's little point in conversing further.

This is semantics... If you want to get technical then literally every thought, every action, is a form of mechanical manipulation.

Results can breed complacency, they can also breed more ambition, it's entirely subjective. I think you may be describing your personal issue. That's great but let's make sure to keep that in mind, that this is your opinion and not gospel.

Me directing you to information that will enlighten you as to who you're talking to and our ideas proves your point? All it proves is your stubbornness and ignorance. You've given some examples of what makes for good self development, but if you have no specific points I'm done here. Guys get tired of spoon-feeding the same stuff, the post history has a lot of great stuff.

Yeah once again it seems you should dig in the member post history. Expecting spoon feeding is not realistic, why would someone of higher value want to convince you to listen? And it's normal that average posts/threads are the majority, that's the definition of average. A complex topic or discussion will naturally come up less often.

How can you refuse to read something then in the same breath say this community denies education? Do you realize the irony of your behavior?

I lose immense respect for anyone that is too lazy to read or tries to excuse away reading, especially if they come in as if they know better. I work with those that are hungry to understand and humble about what they don't know.
I would like to address your post in full, but I fear I am developing a bad habit of thread jacking, although i do feel this convo is on point.

im at a loss as to what you refer to when you reference your post history; even the dj bible has sub categories, yet your post history does not... So no, again, im not going to review your post history, unless it is in the bible.

Reading is really great, but the whole purpose of having a teacher is for them to provide direction, so you are not reading things which are incorrect or not pertinent... Point blank, I trust info that has been placed in the bible, so I suppose I also trust the curator.

If you want to offer up some of your posts, maybe in another thread where were not thread jacking, we could talk about it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I spent time reading his posts and he just sounds way more realistic/ well put together than a lot of the other posts I've read on here. Some of the stuff he's said makes me think he's someone I would have liked to talk to and I can't say I felt that way about anyone else on this forum yet. Albeit, I'm still fairly new but I used to read this forum since last year.

He's mentioned he rubbed shoulders with some PUA legends in this comment: (I bolded the text so you dont have to read the whole comment)
People who resort to name dropping to try and impress others usually fail in their endeavors.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In theory. In my life, cleaning up and running more straight like an arrow for years on end made me more of the target of manipulation. Because my behavior had changed, but the behavior of the world around me did not. With women, it made things alot more difficult, because with women alot of the communication is indirect or between the lines. There is a slight amount of "marketing" ( manipulation ) that is required for best results. Skirting around this, in attempt to be more honest, and direct yielded alot more pissed off or turned off ladies.

Like everything else there is a balance required. How much "manipulation" ( marketing ) is required depends upon the environment you are in. The overall environment of this country might require more manipulations than if you lived like a Amish. If you don't manipulate you will be manipulated, and I wish it wasn't that way. Someone is is persuading and someone else is being persuaded.
So youre here acting all smart and think you are better than hundreds of guys here yet you believe in zodiac signs to tell you about the future or when you will lose your V card. Yea, very masculine.
Zodiac signs aren't a waste of time. Many women ascribe to it. Thus your Zodiac knowledge can tickle her imagination and be a point you can manipulate her on.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have yet to pick any Don Juan's out of this crowd.. and I am sorry if that offends any of you. The content on this forum is GARBAGE right now. Some things I've read completely idiotic, others bleed lack of inexperience with women.. and some just seem to be fabricating / padding their own egos with nonsense. Half of you are not even worthy to be coached. I really am curious to see whats going on in your phones and see how many women you guys are actually involved with or what your lives really are like.

I do like a few of you though and some of you "get it" and seem to understand the dynamics of game/women. But to see you guys actually entertaining some of the nonsense on here, and the constant barrage of amateur questions, garbage posts, and repetitive cycle of analyzing and caring about things so miniscule, its just pathetic. This forum proves to me that men have become more like women than ever before in the way they think.

Why am I here? I hoped to find competent individuals to talk about more advanced topics when it comes to women, advanced situations, complex ideas or share interesting experiences.. Found very little of that thusfar. (felt its only fair to edit in an example of some "advanced topics so ie: comparisons in corresponding traits of women of specific zodiac signs, such as leo, pisces, taurus, virgo, etc etc. which obviously you would have had to have dated a few women of that specific sign to at least be able to piece that info; or tantric energy type stuff, venusian arts, non verbal techniques in pickup, etc.. playing arousal games, getting groups of women to be comfortable in sexual, yet fun situations together with you.. etc)

This will be my 2nd departure from this forum.

Take care and I wish you all more and more experience.

P.S. Shoutout to MrGoodStuff. one of the few that kinda "gets it"
Thanks for the wall of text. Did a DJ give you a swirly? Were you raging after pulling your head out of the toilet from the big bad DJ?

Its not your fault. But thanks for coming.