Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

STD's - How worried are you?

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Okay so recently I've started having sex. I've started to read up on stuff about STD's and frankly it scares the sh*t out of me.

Now, lets say 2 people are virgins with no previous sexual contact with anyone, have unprotected sex (no condom). Is it possible for one of them to catch some sort of STD?

I'm asking this because I plan on fvcking my girl without a rubber soon (she's going on the pill).

What about you? Are you worried some random girl you pickup has an STD? Do you wear a condom when recieving oral?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't worry me at all and no I never recieve oral with a condom on ffs. If it's one of the girls I fvck with a condom I refuse her giving me oral.

Why is a girl that is a virgin on the pill?!

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your girl or you have shared needles in the past you are at risk for the blood borne ones.... HIV, Hepatitis..

If you have had cold sores on your mouth (Herpes type 1) but sometimes these are cause by genital herpes (herpes type 2). Obviously you could only transmit these to your partners genital region through contact with you mouth (or saliva) while you had a cold sore.

Public lice (crabs) could also be present in someone who has never had sex through shareing towels/bed sheets... you get the idea.

As for the warts the only way I could think of her being infected is highly unlikely if she has never had any sexual contact.

For the intracellular bacterial ones ... gonorrheae, Chlamydia ...very unlikely.

There is an sticky threat in the health and fitness section look at that

You can never be 100% certain (even with all the tests)

As for random chicks I always wear a dom...... (i never want or give oral for ONS) a mate of mine once went to a sex clinic the story was scary enough to make me fairly paranoid if studying virology wasn't enough already.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evil-Rom, it's okay as long as you both are totally monogamous with each other (hopefully both of you are openly honest with each other at this point too.) Seems alright to me.

With random people you don't know or think they might have a very active sexual history... always use a condom. If they got diseases on their mouth or genital area I can see.. I'm sure even a drunk person would not hit it regardless of condom use.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Kineti[C]harm, she recently went on the pill, and she's not a virgin anymore ;)

willo, thanks for the rundown on that, it helped. Don't think she or I have had/done any of that.

DJ_Dork, thanks man, I'll watch out for that in the future.

Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it! :D

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. There definately needs to be more information about this. I posted a message (in suggestions) hoping the moderators will create a forum specifically for this issue. I came across this, by Tyler Durden (from mast) and it's just sad.

"
I think that my LMR game has gone down somewhat, because I don't get turned
on very easily anymore. I can see how guys turn kink after a while. There is
a strong correlation between attraction and validation. I think that I'm not
very validated anymore by foreplay, so unless the girl is going to put in her
share of the work, its somewhat boring. I'm sure that would change very
quickly with a dry-spell, but I don't happen to be in one right now. It's
funny how when you're a player and don't want to hook up with the same girl
twice, you often deal with sex where the girl doesn't do a lot to help things,
because she doesn't want it to be "her fault" ala ASD or whatever. I also
haven't had sex without a condom in a long time. In a relationship, that
wouldn't necessarily be the case. And yet, things get boring in that situation
also

"
Well.... contact the management here if you want to see a change.

Dave