Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Staying Faithful

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
I want to do this but everywhere temptation is around me. I have found a girl I really like. I don't worry about her. She works at least 60 hours a week and doesn't run around clubbing or barhopping.

I'm concerned more about myself. It's easy for me to spark attraction and it happens everywhere. I am constantly tempted because even in our not so hoppin' singles scene there are still tons of single women everywhere. It's pretty shocking. Sometimes when my gf is out of town I go out to local bars and there are definitely some hot willing women in droves. I feel like there are tons of options.

How do you stay faithful to a girl you really like?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I want to do this but everywhere temptation is around me. I have found a girl I really like. I don't worry about her. She works at least 60 hours a week and doesn't run around clubbing or barhopping.

I'm concerned more about myself. It's easy for me to spark attraction and it happens everywhere. I am constantly tempted because even in our not so hoppin' singles scene there are still tons of single women everywhere. It's pretty shocking. Sometimes when my gf is out of town I go out to local bars and there are definitely some hot willing women in droves. I feel like there are tons of options.

Why did you agree to go exclusive? You thinking about settling down already?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes when my gf is out of town I go out to local bars and there are definitely some hot willing women in droves. I feel like there are tons of options.

Make yourself less attractive so hot women don’t fall in love with you and give up their body to you at first sight.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Not all of them though.
Almost every dude I know, from mature 50+ dudes to 25+ younglings with young wives and small kids. They all fck on the side. Some fck when they leave their town for work, some fck during summer when women come to vacation, others got long term lovers on the side. Some wives suspect it and are jealous, others have no clue.

Married guys, not just guys who have a girlfriend.

I just know several dudes who don't fck around, but then again those are the dudes I don't party with, and only deal once in a while.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I dont. Competition brings out the best in everyone.

I like having a 3-4 chick rotation for that very reason. And consistent sex.

I like them all. I also know that having only one of them around is a poor choice on my part and leads to a woman who stops chasing me, stops trying to impress me and eventually the true ugly version of herself comes out. Then I fvck more chicks.

Why not just have a rotation, fvck them all now, and if one of them gets to the point that I dont want to be around her I replace her. And still have those other 2-3 in my rotation as I screen for her replacement.

I get what I want, I bring out the best in them (competition) and in the end if one of them falls out of rotation, I dont skip a beat.