"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Staying Faithful

allancc3

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
127
Age
35
I want to do this but everywhere temptation is around me. I have found a girl I really like. I don't worry about her. She works at least 60 hours a week and doesn't run around clubbing or barhopping.

I'm concerned more about myself. It's easy for me to spark attraction and it happens everywhere. I am constantly tempted because even in our not so hoppin' singles scene there are still tons of single women everywhere. It's pretty shocking. Sometimes when my gf is out of town I go out to local bars and there are definitely some hot willing women in droves. I feel like there are tons of options.

How do you stay faithful to a girl you really like?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
I want to do this but everywhere temptation is around me. I have found a girl I really like. I don't worry about her. She works at least 60 hours a week and doesn't run around clubbing or barhopping.

I'm concerned more about myself. It's easy for me to spark attraction and it happens everywhere. I am constantly tempted because even in our not so hoppin' singles scene there are still tons of single women everywhere. It's pretty shocking. Sometimes when my gf is out of town I go out to local bars and there are definitely some hot willing women in droves. I feel like there are tons of options.

How do you stay faithful to a girl you really like?
Why did you agree to go exclusive? You thinking about settling down already?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Sometimes when my gf is out of town I go out to local bars and there are definitely some hot willing women in droves. I feel like there are tons of options.

How do you stay faithful to a girl you really like?
Make yourself less attractive so hot women don’t fall in love with you and give up their body to you at first sight.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Not all of them though.
Almost every dude I know, from mature 50+ dudes to 25+ younglings with young wives and small kids. They all fck on the side. Some fck when they leave their town for work, some fck during summer when women come to vacation, others got long term lovers on the side. Some wives suspect it and are jealous, others have no clue.

Married guys, not just guys who have a girlfriend.

I just know several dudes who don't fck around, but then again those are the dudes I don't party with, and only deal once in a while.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
How do you stay faithful to a girl you really like?
I dont. Competition brings out the best in everyone.

I like having a 3-4 chick rotation for that very reason. And consistent sex.

I like them all. I also know that having only one of them around is a poor choice on my part and leads to a woman who stops chasing me, stops trying to impress me and eventually the true ugly version of herself comes out. Then I fvck more chicks.

Why not just have a rotation, fvck them all now, and if one of them gets to the point that I dont want to be around her I replace her. And still have those other 2-3 in my rotation as I screen for her replacement.

I get what I want, I bring out the best in them (competition) and in the end if one of them falls out of rotation, I dont skip a beat.
 
Top