"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Stay alert at all times

Poet

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2000
Messages
996
Reaction score
2
Location
Sin City in the desert....
I got a good 5 second hit for a phone number yesterday (see my post in the discussion forum) while on a date! but I blew it with a great looking blond babe. I have to remind myself always to keep sharp & hit for numbers regardless of whether the chick is with a boyfriend, passing by in a club etc. I assumed (big mistake) she was with this dude cause they were dirty dancin on the floor & very friendly. Well I talked to her but totally did not go for the digits. On the dance floor we switched partners & her dude hit up my date for a number! I could kick myself for passin on her. So my point is, sometimes we get lazy or assume things..NEVER assume anything, just go with your standard play regardless of the circumstances & let the chips fall where they may, that way U miss no opportunities like I did last night with that blonde cause I know I coulda got her number. Lesson learned. Poet

------------------
Action is all....words don't mean ****.

Trust your instincts & nothing else.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
gj
 
Top