Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Them idiots love "status"... I'm about to listenA good video on status and how to play this game. It's over one hour long but I found it very informative.
Love to hear your thoughts on it.
It's not undeniable, because EVERYONE doesn't think like that. Only bitter, jealous and hateful folk...A good video on status and how to play this game. It's over one hour long but I found it very informative.
Love to hear your thoughts on it.
LOL. I worked at Best Buy back in 1997. And literally my main job was working for a super computer company that was competitive with CRAY super computers.... The customers often looked down upon me like idiots...It's not undeniable, because EVERYONE doesn't think like that. Only bitter, jealous and hateful folk...
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
my example was a good looking city guy, he then had girls from the city and local towns, simping for him.Status doesn't always get you top-shelf poonani.
What gives this guy status (as that can refer to a number of different things). Is he a celebrity?Im a massive believer in status,
I know a guy with status, he needs no game whatsoever women did all the work.
here's some weird memories off the top of my head.
1) I remember he could literally be dyslexic in DM, with hardly and words and women would carry the convo.(this amazed me)
2) Society would make excuses for him and excuse ANY of his behaviour. (this didnt shock me as I know they go wet for a good looking serial killer)
3) he never took women on dates, they would instantly come round his. However the weird thing is he had money.
4) they would spend money on him like the three wise men turning up to see Jesus, even though he was the guy with money.
very surreal
It works for getting your foot in the door, sure they can get laid a ton but when it comes to dating they often don't last.Im a massive believer in status,
I know a guy with status, he needs no game whatsoever women did all the work.
here's some weird memories off the top of my head.
1) I remember he could literally be dyslexic in DM, with hardly and words and women would carry the convo.(this amazed me)
2) Society would make excuses for him and excuse ANY of his behaviour. (this didnt shock me as I know they go wet for a good looking serial killer)
3) he never took women on dates, they would instantly come round his. However the weird thing is he had money.
4) they would spend money on him like the three wise men turning up to see Jesus, even though he was the guy with money.
very surreal