Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Status game

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A good video on status and how to play this game. It's over one hour long but I found it very informative.
Love to hear your thoughts on it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a massive believer in status,

I know a guy with status, he needs no game whatsoever women did all the work.

here's some weird memories off the top of my head.

1) I remember he could literally be dyslexic in DM, with hardly and words and women would carry the convo.(this amazed me)
2) Society would make excuses for him and excuse ANY of his behaviour. (this didnt shock me as I know they go wet for a good looking serial killer)
3) he never took women on dates, they would instantly come round his. However the weird thing is he had money.
4) they would spend money on him like the three wise men turning up to see Jesus, even though he was the guy with money.

very surreal

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good video on status and how to play this game. It's over one hour long but I found it very informative.
Love to hear your thoughts on it.

It's not undeniable, because EVERYONE doesn't think like that. Only bitter, jealous and hateful folk...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not undeniable, because EVERYONE doesn't think like that. Only bitter, jealous and hateful folk...
LOL. I worked at Best Buy back in 1997. And literally my main job was working for a super computer company that was competitive with CRAY super computers.... The customers often looked down upon me like idiots...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status doesn't always get you top-shelf poonani.
my example was a good looking city guy, he then had girls from the city and local towns, simping for him.

I actually believe women would clear a crime scene for you, if you were a hot guy with status.

A List examples can be a bit chaotic

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status is everything to most women.

And certain practicing clinical physicians on this board..

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1) I remember he could literally be dyslexic in DM, with hardly and words and women would carry the convo.(this amazed me)
2) Society would make excuses for him and excuse ANY of his behaviour. (this didnt shock me as I know they go wet for a good looking serial killer)
3) he never took women on dates, they would instantly come round his. However the weird thing is he had money.
4) they would spend money on him like the three wise men turning up to see Jesus, even though he was the guy with money.

very surreal
What gives this guy status (as that can refer to a number of different things). Is he a celebrity?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

very surreal
It works for getting your foot in the door, sure they can get laid a ton but when it comes to dating they often don't last.

Because of their high status, they never had to develop game in their lives. Just look at a lot of male celebrities who have been destroyed in the divorce courts.

It's like having a glowing recommendation that gets you a job, you still need to be competent to actually keep the job long term.