Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Status - Follow the money and hot girls!

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Women will always look after themselves and their priorities first. In a woman's mind, men are there to function as a tool to further her preferred lifestyle.

Remember that women are inherently passive "group thinkers" with limited critical thinking ability. In other words.. they are more inclined to have a shallow view of the world and how it works. In the past, mothers taught their daughters how to marry up...to jump on a "good man" who comes their way. Today, an attractive woman age 18-26 thinks she is going to have multiple Tom Brady's and Donald Trump Jr's to choose from forever. So she acts accordingly. When the fall comes around age 30-35 and she becomes insecure, that's when she starts looking for the rich IT nerd she can trust to commit, submit and be loyal. The moron will think he "won the game" by catching a used, sport f*cked, aging woman.

The key to winning the game is using women's own shallowness and "group think" mentality against them. This is what spinning plates does. Monkey see monkey do. Female logic dictates that if other women want you then she should also want you. No one said women were smart.

Almostlost01

Reaction score
Female logic dictates that if other women want you then she should also want you.

Isn't that called "pre-selection"

Reaction score
I'm not disagreeing with you, but just because somebody was popular in a frat doesn't mean he will be popular in the real world. Same as for the people that were killing it in Middle school/High school and dropped off the boat after graduation. These frat guys may seem like they are cool and popular, but it is only around their social network. They don't have the social skills to meet new people or to do anything in particular. Without their social network, they are pretty much a soldier without his weapon and armor.
I still disagree.

The whole high school stud falling off is a fantasy, same is especially true in college.

Most rich frat guys party, **** hot girls, get their nice paying job after college, and they tend to do just as well in the corporate world where douchebags like them dominate the scene for the most part. A lot might get married early but they had their fun and they just move on with their lives, they don't see the point of chasing ***** at 30.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The real world, in many ways, is like college. It's a social popularity contest and guys who are handsome, charismatic, and well connected tend to get ahead.
Yes, and the 23 year head start is the reason guys are better 23 years after college. We will continue to take your women while you're flexing at the gym.

Reaction score
Yes, and the 23 year head start is the reason guys are better 23 years after college. We will continue to take your women while you're flexing at the gym.
LOL @ we.

I already told your old sensitive a** that I as a younger dude, I hope you're right but you're not and the fact that you're so sensitive about this tells me I am right.

Have all the mentally damaged sugar babies while younger guys get the cream of the crop of their age.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Have all the mentally damaged sugar babies while younger guys get the cream of the crop of their age.
I'm with the cream of the crop your age. She is an HB9 with an 130 IQ, age 21, who is an artist and f*cks like a rabbit. She chose me over you. Mainly because I earn more, am physically more attractive and can kick your ass in a fight. Go ahead and pretend you didn't want her.

Reaction score
I'm with the cream of the crop your age. She is an HB9 with an 130 IQ, age 21, who is an artist and f*cks like a rabbit. She chose me over you. Mainly because I earn more, am physically more attractive and can kick your ass in a fight. Go ahead and pretend you didn't want her.

Why are you posting pics of a girl on here? Why not at least cross out her face?

I mean this a public forum dude, chill out, you're losing it and clearly letting everything I say get to you.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still disagree.

The whole high school stud falling off is a fantasy, same is especially true in college.

Most rich frat guys party, **** hot girls, get their nice paying job after college, and they tend to do just as well in the corporate world where douchebags like them dominate the scene for the most part. A lot might get married early but they had their fun and they just move on with their lives, they don't see the point of chasing ***** at 30.
Depends on the guy. Most of these superstars had their life's cut in stone for them the first step they took in college regardless if they were in a frat or not.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you posting pics of a girl on here? Why not at least cross out her face?

I mean this a public forum dude, chill out, you're losing it and clearly letting everything I say get to you.
I'm a professional photographer and I own those photos. Furthermore, you'd never recognize her. Third, she would love it if you did.

A better question is: why aren't you posting pictures of any women while insisting that you can get hotter women? You're full of crap and everyone knows it, Latisha.

Reaction score
I'm a professional photographer and I own those photos. Furthermore, you'd never recognize her. Third, she would love it if you did.

A better question is: why aren't you posting pictures of any women while insisting that you can get hotter women? You're full of crap and everyone knows it, Latisha.
You really lost your **** over the over 30 thread didn't you?

If it didn't mean a thing, you would have laughed at my responses instead of getting worked up.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Says the person who has her cell phone send alert messages when someone on SS responds to her posts.