Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Status - Follow the money and hot girls!

Reaction score
I had somewhat of an epiphany as of late as a guy who had a tough time making sense of social hierarchies and status after the school years ended. After really thinking about it, it's like it all made sense to me.

In our high school years, it was so clear. Only a few guys were given the privilege of dating the hottest girls at that high school and they were typically seen as the "cool kids". Now this varied based on what high school you went to, in some the artsy types were cool kids and in others it was the jocks. Most of the times I noticed that it was kids who came from at least middle class or wealthier families. These were the guys being invited to hedonistic house parties

In college, it was also clear. Depends on your university but at most in the USA, it is athletes and fraternity guys (in certain fraternities) who were exclusively getting with the hottest girls. Athletes, if they were good, because the girls knew they would go pro and fraternity guys because you had to pay thousands a semester to be in a good fraternity. These were the guys partying with large groups of hot girls on a weekend while the lower status guys were lonely for the most part.

All along, it was about money even when it wasn't about money. The popular kids in high school are usually rich and go to high schools in areas that are least middle class and the frat guys in college, also rich. The hot girls more or less congregate towards these guys because of some of their more outgoing traits and decent looks, they congregate with other guys who have these traits and the hot girls join in.

Even in the real world, I notice it with guys that work in entertainment, fashion industry, service industry, and other avenues where they might make decent money, be around other socially charismatic guys, and have hot girls congregate that way. I am sure other industries exist as well but those are the ones I could think of, guys in it by virtue are to some extent the cool kids of the real world.

It's somewhat complicated in the sense that guys who work in some high paying careers like software engineer might have some wealth but still not get hot girls. For this reason, follow the money isn't enough and these guys aren't really seen as "cool" because of that.

But really, it all comes down to 2 things:

1 - Follow the money.

2 - Follow the hot girls.

Typically, this leads to a more party-like social lifestyle, not quite as wild as college, where socially charismatic guys and hot girls congregate. It can vary based on location where in certain areas, you have certain groups of guys who get hot girls while in other areas, it is another group of guys. But really, the status comes with having wealth or at least flashing it and then having hot girls congregate to your lifestyle, which likely comes from social connections you make with guys who might already have that.

It's like never really changed from high school when you get to the root of it.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a pipe dream for the average person.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And being wealthy makes you c0cky. No matter what they say, girls love that.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have an unhealthy obsession with high school and college "status". See a shrink.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
sorry for blasting on you previously olly. i realize you are a younger dude trying to come up in the world. but dude above is right about your fixation with status.

anyway like scarface said,
. “In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.”

Reaction score
You can easily tell what guys have had success with hot girls and which ones haven't as soon as the talk of status comes up. It's not even debatable for the most part, denying its major importance is like saying looks don't matter and location doesn't mean a thing.

As soon as they start telling you to see a shrink for admitting a cold hard fact they can't admit, you know they haven't had that level of success. I don't get it, it is a seduction forum but very few guys seem to be doing well. Most are just coping, talking about women, but very few are having much success, it's sad. When some harsh advice about the game is given, they resort to the whole "but u crazy!" act.

Some people, what can I say, I tried helping. When the guys that listened to me are having threesomes with hot girls and you're left scratching your head as to how it happened, well you know why.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has to be more to life than this.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people, what can I say, I tried helping. When the guys that listened to me are having threesomes with hot girls and you're left scratching your head as to how it happened, well you know why
Lol.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I had somewhat of an epiphany as of late as a guy who had a tough time making sense of social hierarchies and status after the school years ended.
Says the person who thinks 21 year old women "climb the social ladder" by dating the popular 21 year old men.

Question: If a woman is dating two men - one who is good looking and her age but is broke, and one who is less attractive, older but has lots of money - who has the upper hand?

Answer: Neither. She is either with him or she is not.

Reaction score
Says the person who thinks 21 year old women "climb the social ladder" by dating the popular 21 year old men.
LOL! Because it is ****ing true, do you even have any life experience in wealthier areas?

It is pretty much understood that women go for popular guys around their age.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Do you even have any life experience in wealthier areas?
I've lived in Boston MA, Princeton NJ, Orlando FL, Dallas TX, New York NY, Houston TX, Austin TX, San Francisco CA and Atlanta GA. Those are some of the most expensive cities in America. I dated women much younger wherever I went. Where have you lived besides Detroit in Section 8?

LOL! ...
It is pretty much understood that women go for popular guys around their age.
Very true. Then they graduate high school. Then it is pretty much understood that women go for popular guys around twice their age.

PS - Real men don't (laugh out loud). You are clearly Jaylan.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I don't get it, it is a seduction forum but very few guys seem to be doing well. Most are just coping, talking about women, but very few are having much success, it's sad. When some harsh advice about the game is given, they resort to the whole "but u crazy!" act.
Social Justice Warriors always project. When I explain how I pick up gorgeous women half my age (and even publish photos I took), Olly says "but u crazy to think women half your age aren't actually with guys half your age".

Here is a photo I took this week.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will follow the fun guys until they hit 30 and realize they need to settle with a boring beta that wants a family. Fun guys can be the jocks in hs, athletes and frat boys in college, drug dealers, party/weed smoking bums, guys with socializing jobs such as musicians, bartenders, fashion, etc, and rich guys with money and time to blow. IF you are under the age of 30, girls will not give two flying ***** if you have a decent career/frugal with money because that isn't fun to them. As a recent college grad, I've noticed some girls have gotten tricked by their Mr.fun prince charming. These relationships/marriages with frat guys have turned sour because they aren't the same frat star after college in the real world. These guys have turned in to beta men because they have left their only climate they could thrive in. I guess the real winners in the long run are pro athletes that don't get injured/dumped, guys making decent money with socializing jobs, and rich guys with just money and time to blow.

Reaction score
Social Justice Warriors always project. When I explain how I pick up gorgeous women half my age (and even publish photos I took), Olly says "but u crazy to think women half your age aren't actually with guys half your age".

Here is a photo I took this week.

As a guy who is almost going to be 30 soon, I DO want you to be right, I really really do, but you're just not making a lot of sense.

I didn't say younger women hate going for older guys, I said mostly all of the younger ones who are hot and worry about social perception (most rich girls) will always take a guy their age who are popular in their crowds.

Reaction score
Girls will follow the fun guys until they hit 30 and realize they need to settle with a boring beta that wants a family. Fun guys can be the jocks in hs, athletes and frat boys in college, drug dealers, party/weed smoking bums, guys with socializing jobs such as musicians, bartenders, fashion, etc, and rich guys with money and time to blow. IF you are under the age of 30, girls will not give two flying ***** if you have a decent career/frugal with money because that isn't fun to them. As a recent college grad, I've noticed some girls have gotten tricked by their Mr.fun prince charming. These relationships/marriages with frat guys have turned sour because they aren't the same frat star after college in the real world. These guys have turned in to beta men because they have left their only climate they could thrive in. I guess the real winners in the long run are pro athletes that don't get injured/dumped, guys making decent money with socializing jobs, and rich guys with just money and time to blow.
Wishful thinking, most guys in good frats usually go on to high paying corporate jobs right after college and make six figures when they enter their 30s.

Hot girls, regardless of age, will almost always choose cool and higher status guys for as long as they can until they see almost all of their looks fade.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wishful thinking, most guys in good frats usually go on to high paying corporate jobs right after college and make six figures when they enter their 30s.

Hot girls, regardless of age, will almost always choose cool and higher status guys for as long as they can until they see almost all of their looks fade.
I was in a frat and I'm even talking about those same frat guys that had life handed to them. They become beta af after college because they leave their micro-climates that they thrived in. The only way they'll do well in their careers is by pretty much retaining their habitat after college which isn't impossible to do. Plus, not everybody in a frat is a superstar. The 80/20 rule applies to frats as well.

Reaction score
I was in a frat and I'm even talking about those same frat guys that had life handed to them. They become beta af after college because they leave their micro-climates that they thrived in. The only way they'll do well in their careers is by pretty much retaining their habitat after college which isn't impossible to do. Plus, not everybody in a frat is a superstar. The 80/20 rule applies to frats as well.
The real world, in many ways, is like college. It's a social popularity contest and guys who are handsome, charismatic, and well connected tend to get ahead.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real world, in many ways, is like college. It's a social popularity contest and guys who are handsome, charismatic, and well connected tend to get ahead.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but just because somebody was popular in a frat doesn't mean he will be popular in the real world. Same as for the people that were killing it in Middle school/High school and dropped off the boat after graduation. These frat guys may seem like they are cool and popular, but it is only around their social network. They don't have the social skills to meet new people or to do anything in particular. Without their social network, they are pretty much a soldier without his weapon and armor.