Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Statistician Confirms 98/2 Rule For Dating Apps

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

6 figure statistician confirms dating apps are more aligned with the theory that the 80/20 is actually TOO LAX of a position.

He says 80/20 probably applies to real life (social circle, club/bar, school/work).
But all of the female data he got ahold of shows that at BEST women will like 15% of the profiles on the major dating apps in 2022.
AT WORST they'll only like 1% of the profiles (think how attractive women use these apps).

The data he compiles show that on dating apps, it's realistic to call it the "85/15 rule" or maybe even "98/2" rule.

We could take a conservative estimate that 90% of the women on dating apps are chasing guys in the top 10% (chadlite 5 PSL minimum), while 90% of the guys are chasing the bottom 10% of women. (LEGIT AF, meaning bottom 90% of men [HTN and below] are only ****ing landwhales + goblinas from these apps)

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If men would look at whether the women are worth speaking to then they'd also like only 1% of profiles. Unfortunately they use the criteria of "would I bang", which in some cases is about 100%.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not worth doing the apps unless you're a Top 5% guy. Need to be at least 6'0", have a high level of physical fitness, and use ripped shirtless pics on your profile. A high salary also helps but not necessary.

I feel better when not using the swipe apps and using other means of meeting women. You don't have to be present in every possible venue.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really cant understand why men go through all this humiliation, drama, risks, headaches just to get laid...it's really just to get laid, it's not even about validation anymore since most women are out of shape, high mileage and annoying.

What I cant get is how low-t men that should have a low libido still take part in that circus.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really cant understand why men go through all this humiliation, drama, risks, headaches just to get laid...it's really just to get laid, it's not even about validation anymore since most women are out of shape, high mileage and annoying.
It's all for sex. Men are thirstier for sex than ever.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this a surprise? Swiping on men, having access to 1000s of pictures of men, isn't it logical that average men will be overlooked?

OLD for the unhandsome man, regardless of status, to some extent money, will not pay off. I've witnessed so many sides of this coin that I can trace it from memory, I know that coin, fvck that coin.

The sooner you realise your confidence and aura will supersede your facial/height genetics the better, don't set yourself up for failure.

When I was out of shape, my OLD pics still banged and I secured girls, when I lost weight the quality went up. I still secure girls regardless because of my face (and charisma pulling it over the line).

Face is so important, the one thing we can't change, that everyone has to look at, us, who we are, our face, our jawline, eyes, nose, mouth, lips. You better learn to love yourself and own it, be confident, and take what's yours, or be forever in your head.

It's not worth doing the apps unless you're a Top 5% guy. Need to be at least 6'0", have a high level of physical fitness, and use ripped shirtless pics on your profile. A high salary also helps but not necessary.

I feel better when not using the swipe apps and using other means of meeting women. You don't have to be present in every possible venue.
Wrong, I slayed OLD with love handles and beer belly, no car. Not fat, still tall, broad shouldered but never ripped, never been ripped since I was 9 years old. When I hit gym, I realised sky is the limit.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I have not found this to be true. I'm 5'8" and do plenty well on the apps.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I guess there are two people...the ones who simply DGAF about what the analysis says and continue meeting and banging women off these apps without issue and those who want to hold this up as why they can't succeed with them.

You do you. If you stop using the apps, thanks for freely lowering my competition

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

6 figure statistician confirms dating apps are more aligned with the theory that the 80/20 is actually TOO LAX of a position.

He says 80/20 probably applies to real life (social circle, club/bar, school/work).
But all of the female data he got ahold of shows that at BEST women will like 15% of the profiles on the major dating apps in 2022.
AT WORST they'll only like 1% of the profiles (think how attractive women use these apps).

The data he compiles show that on dating apps, it's realistic to call it the "85/15 rule" or maybe even "98/2" rule.

We could take a conservative estimate that 90% of the women on dating apps are chasing guys in the top 10% (chadlite 5 PSL minimum), while 90% of the guys are chasing the bottom 10% of women. (LEGIT AF, meaning bottom 90% of men [HTN and below] are only ****ing landwhales + goblinas from these apps)
That is great! I thought it would have been 99.99999% to like .000001%. Its actually better than that?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess there are two people...the ones who simply DGAF about what the analysis says and continue meeting and banging women off these apps without issue and those who want to hold this up as why they can't succeed with them.

You do you. If you stop using the apps, thanks for freely lowering my competition
He is competiton to you?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I’m not 6’0 nor do I have ripped shirtless pics. Had low triple digit notch just from swipe apps…

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the percentage of white girls?
Zero. I don’t target white girls. I filter them out when I can.

I did go on a date with one a few years who lived 5 minutes away. Matched on bumble. She was an HB7, 25 years old, career type. We talked mostly about work. I was turned off by that and she looked closer to 30-32. She was either lying or had poor genetics with aging.