Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

starting school, how cautious to be...?

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm just starting a 4 year program with only a little more than 100 students in my class. there are a bunch of good looking girls in the class, and the class is dominated by females. we will all be having the same classes together for 4 years...

so how long do i bide my time before i make any sort of move on a girl... i mean, i don't want to come right out and start asking girls out and then be rejected and have to face them for years to come...

so would it be more advisory to just wait until one of the girls shows interest in me before i make a move??

how would you play it?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well theres no given time, it depends how well things are going, you may probably do not want to try to hard at getting numbers on hte first day but you could get them before the end of the first week and start hanging out, out of classes.

as for hiting on girls, not on the first day but if you are getting high intrest levles you could do it in the first week

hope iv been a help

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by golf299
i'm just starting a 4 year program with only a little more than 100 students in my class. there are a bunch of good looking girls in the class, and the class is dominated by females. we will all be having the same classes together for 4 years...

so how long do i bide my time before i make any sort of move on a girl... i mean, i don't want to come right out and start asking girls out and then be rejected and have to face them for years to come...

so would it be more advisory to just wait until one of the girls shows interest in me before i make a move??

how would you play it?
Start talking to all of them. Build a rapport with your entire class... Eventually, when you find a girl you like (i'm sure there will be several), ask for her number or ask her out. Your looking into this too much...

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it this way

First of all your title was "How cautious should I be." It should be "How bold should I be?" Golf: Don't walk on eggshells. I want you to change your attitude here. Your acting like there is a shortage of women and you need to conserve what you have and be timid. Let me tell you Golf that is the furthest from the truth you can get!

Beutiful women are INFINIT! There's a bunch in your class, so go make them attracted to you! And if you **** things up with them, then learn from your mistakes, use your head, and meet women outside of your classes. WOMEN ARE EVERYWHERE, there is no shortage of anything in this world it's everywhere.

If you are not expirienced then it's time to get epirienced. Do not hesitate Golf, you are afraid I can tell, don't be afraid to jump right on in and make mistakes, because you need to learn from your mistakes. Start wondering "what would happen if I did this or that." Try it. What will she do if I did this.

Remember don't walk on eggshells, invite what you fear to get over your false fears.