Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

starting over

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just ended a 1 year relationship, so much stuff went on in that year. i have no idea where to start

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey georgie,

I read a few of your posts a coupla months back - I believe it may have been very similar to my own situation 3/4 months back. Look at my recent posts to see how I'm doing now after my 1yr LTR ended. There is hope!

Let us know the story. How about linking them up on here. Where are you taking things now?

Osc.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my main concern is getting so control over my feelings and thoughs then move on to my new plan

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did 2 good things:

- became a gymaholic
- became a workaholic

for about a month.

Does wonders for self-esteem and sanity. Drinking with your buddies is a really useful thing to do too, keeps up the social side of it. Don't let your life become empty in one part or another. I also had a couple of meaningless flings (ok, being honest, ONSs) which were also useful in getting my head back together.

Good luck.
Oscar.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks oscar that was encouraging to read. i will def hit up the gym with fury, and as for work i already work like a blood hound, oh maybe get a part time at the mall or something

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey oscar-

im still there. im trying so bad to shack up with a family member or freind.

ive met some beautyful girls though but i havent acted on them yet

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
Damn, act on it man! :)
Or don't. It's normal not to be gung-ho about meeting new chicks after breaking out of a long relationship. My advice is to chill and to rediscover yourself. Do all those things you could never do with your girl.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ApocalypseCow
Or don't. It's normal not to be gung-ho about meeting new chicks after breaking out of a long relationship. My advice is to chill and to rediscover yourself. Do all those things you could never do with your girl.

thats alot!! lol first things first a nice car wash for my bimmer