"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Starting a Boot Camp Friday

J2K

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
USA
Anyone up for a bootcamp? Screw the rules, this one is approach as many women as possible and get as many phone numbers as you can. I start tomorrow, Friday. Who's in?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
Sure...in. I've had to drop out of past ones due to time constraints and keeping up on the newest rules. But this one is easy, one rule.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
That's what I'm talking about.

Assuming that you guys are going from a ZERO COLD APPROACH EXPERIENCE, open up about a dozen sets. Mixed AND non-mixed sets. ANY opener will do, but if push comes to shove, ask them who lies more, guys or girls. Do this at LEAST one week, but preferably TWO. 12 sets
a night for two weeks and most (but probably not all) of your approach phobia will have diminished.

As you start accumulating experience, you'll progress beyond the open and engage in FLUFF TALK. Fluff talk is CRAP, but something you'll go through during your first few weeks of experimentation. Useless fluff talk will more often hurt the sarge while on occasion may help out (though I wouldn't depend on it).

PROGRESS THE SARGE. Always have something tee'ed up in your mind that you want to talk about and DIRECT the conversation to YOUR CHOOSING. If some thread of conversation opens up that isn't beneficial to your sarge, SHUT IT DOWN and move on.

You'll want to demonstrate high attraction and that you are of high value while later on developing rapport and connection with your target.

Remember, GIRLS ARE VALIDATION SEEKING, EMOTION JUNKIES. Be their PIMP and DEALER.
 

DJmonster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
oregon, US
I'm in

I've got a college orientation on saturday, so I'm going to get as many numbers as I can from that.

Already got one number earlier this week, HB 7, tall blonde:
-she was working at Cosco checking people for Cosco cards. I was waiting for a couple friends outside, didn't have a card, so I pretended to try and sneak past her. She stopped me, says she wished she could let me in, but couldn't, so I say ok, I'll just hang out till my friends get out. I turn to walk away, then I turn around and say, "by the way, are you single?" She says she is with a smile, I say so am I, then I fluff talked her for a little bit, before my friends come out, then I got her number. I repeated it back to her differently than she told me, and she corrected me (I remember reading a tip on here about doing that to see if she's giving you a fake number)

So JT47319, you say fluff talk is bad? Don't try and establish rapport until later? I guess that would make it easier, but I don't see why fluff and rapport would hurt.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
FLUFF TALK IS NOT RAPPORT!!!

It is boring conversation, typically fact based. Women are story tellers who describe their emotions and feelings. They don't feel associated with typical fluff talk.

Rapport and comfort based conversation is wholly different from fluff talk. With fluff talk, you don't know what kind of emotions you're eliciting from her, you're not deriving any kind of useful information, and you're not displaying high value.

It has no purpose and doesn't progress the sarge, unless by accident (you HAPPEN to tell a funny story during fluff).
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

J2K

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
USA
Here's a report since I started early and won't be able to post again til Sunday. Last night me and 6 guys hung out and went to a college bar with some a mix of every kind of music. Mostly guys at the bar, but there were still some fly *****es up in chea. Hot 29 yr old that could've passed for 20 was drinkin so I go talk to her. Simple "sup" intro with a smile. Worked pretty good, I talk to her and find out she's 29. I'm 19, but I still got her number. Talked to 5 random guys and 6 girls just to shoot the **** and get comfortable talking to people.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
There's no real routine to the who lies more opener though you can connect it with other shyt if you want.

Usually it's a good opener because it ALSO elicits an emotional reaction from the audience. If you want, you could go on about Chris Rock because he does something similar ("Women tell the BIGGEST LIES! Like... That's your BABY!").

The key is, once you opened, PROGRESS THE SARGE. Hit them up beyond FLUFF TALK.
 
Top