"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Staring

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Ok, I've got this female friend. I've known her for like 3.5 years so far, and we just knew each other by name for 3 of those years or more than 2 years. Anyways,this year, we're getting coupled together for a lot of projects and such and spent a little time outside of school. Sometimes in class, I glance at her and she's like staring at me. I maintain eye contact and she looks away, looks back, and looks away again.

When she's sitting next to me, I never face her cuz the teacher is ont he other side, but I turn around and sh'es like staring at me...I'm like wtf? So I smile and give this, "wtf?" look. she's like a friend, and this year, we've gotten to know each other a bit better, but i'm not sure what this means. I'm pretty sure she isn't psycho. She's just really passive about stuff, but has random bursts of comments about people, events, etc.

Lemme know what this constant staring means...

...maybe she's lookking out the window or someone else lol.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

true|hockey

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
might as well use this staring to your advantage to guage any sort of interest. If her pupils dialate at all, that is a sign of attraction. Not a failsafe thing, but maybe worth checking?
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Yea, good point, but I never pay any attention to her. IT just seems weird that a friend...a female...is staring at me. I'm usually just listening to music chiling by myself acknowledging people that go by, cuz everyone knows me. This is very weird. That's all. She's kinda far away to look at her pupils.
 

Nosferatu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Everywhere
Checking her pupils is a bad idea anyway. It also depends on the lighting (her pupils will get real small if you are sitting by a bright window, no matter how much she likes you).

You should start teasing her. When you catch her looking at you, you can make a funny face, or just do a little wave that she might find cute. It will also catch her off guard.

Be ****y and funny with her after that, and confuse her by showing interest one minute, and then acting a little cool towards her the next. Most women absolutely LOVE that, although they would never admit it. They get off on wondering if a guy likes them or not.

You just don't want to be like every other dork who kisses up to her. Distinguish yourself from the rest by showing her you are not afraid of her and that you are in control.

Nosferatu
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
I have actually noticed that some chicks don't just check you out, but stare. Freaks the hell outta me most of the time but giving a smile is enough to break it...most of the time.

MY theory is that the starer is probably fantasizing about you. Eh, wild thought.

~ivan
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lola

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Are you sure shes really looking away? i have this little thing I do when im looking at a guy but i dont want him to know im looking at him. I just look out of the corner of my eye. you dont have to look at a person directly to be *looking* at them. Staring is creepy anyway:D
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
This happens to me with a girl in class who has a BF. We sit alongside each other, and probably 4 or 5 times during a class I'm able to see her looking right at me with my peripheral vision.

Sometimes I catch her and raise my eyebrows as if to say, "You want me!" Other times I just let her look and think, "Yehhh, you're checking me out and I'm acting as if nothing's going on"
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
why not just wave her over when she is staring at you. If you want to make a move then do it, otherwise her IL will drop soon enough.
 

Nosferatu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Everywhere
BTW, when a girl is caught staring at you, it is almost CERTAIN that she has an exremely high interest level.

I have found that women are inceredibly adept at concealing the fact that they are looking at a man. When you become aware of it, you can discern that a woman has been looking at you just by catching the last millisecond of them averting their eyes. They really are good at this.

Nosferatu
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

allan976

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Right on, a 'body language' thread!

I've developed a simple technique to catch women who stare at me. I've noticed that when I look at women directly, they take pains to avoid looking at me in the eye.

However, when I appear to be distracted, for instance, if I am walking and looking down at my cell phone, a sheet of paper, etc., and THEN look up quickly to scan my environment, I frequently find some coed or another checking me out. They break eye contact immediately once I 'catch' them doing this however.

Therefore, my technique is to carry a newspaper with me when I go out in public. When I sit down at a bus stop, or on the exercise bike at the gym, etc., I open up the paper and read the sports section or comics for a minute or two. I then look up quickly to look around and 'boom!' quickly note the bees drawn to the honey so to speak. Works every time (well, almost every time).

The key is to find the confident, fine (and hopefully single) chickie who will not only look but maintain eye contact and even smile! Approach IMMEDIATELY.

If the young lady breaks eye contact with you, approach her anyway if you are interested. This 'eye contact breaker' is much more likely to be shy, blush or stammer than the confident gal noted above. Be patient and give her some time however, and you'll have a shot.

Good Luck. Post results.

Allan
 

Shogun

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Wide Smile and Then a Quick wink... And keep rogueish smile going. I have girls come up to me and tell me that "It was rude for me to wink at her" I just smile and tell her that "she would not have noticed if she was not staring" When she is stunned... Laugh and tell her that you take it as a compliment and if she wants to stare some more then she needs to pay for your coffee cause your getting used ;P
 

Lola

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Nosferatu
BTW, when a girl is caught staring at you, it is almost CERTAIN that she has an exremely high interest level.

I have found that women are inceredibly adept at concealing the fact that they are looking at a man. When you become aware of it, you can discern that a woman has been looking at you just by catching the last millisecond of them averting their eyes. They really are good at this.

Nosferatu
^^so true. we are very good at keeping the fact were looking at you, from you!

And youre right. We dont waste our time looking at a guy we arent interested in. :D
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Yeah...it happened again. I can't really talk to her, cuz we're on opposite sides of the class in one class, and directly next to each otherin another, but the teacher is an *******. Anyways, I either smile, or wave like you guys and gal said. She either looks down, or kinda flashes a short smile back. I'm not so worried about the body-language. It's just weird that I don't consider myself hot or anything, and I'm probably in her friend zone...so.....what's wrong with her?

We've got lots of hot guys at our school, but this one *******/faggot/loser (he just basically calls people fag for no reason or its his personal greeting..etc.) always says he loves her and ****, so I can kinda see where this is coming from. Very unlikely still....I'm just gonna assume the worst and think there's a big @ss bird behind me everyday.

"Never expect anything from anyone. That way you'll never be disappointed."

^^^That's what I live by.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Yeah this one chick was really giving me the sh!ts by always staring at me and not looking away when I caught her. Oneday I just burst out "what the hell are you staring at girl?!" She went Ferrari red and looked to the ground immeidately, poor girl... but she had it coming for being so rude.
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Originally posted by Lola
And youre right. We dont waste our time looking at a guy we arent interested in. :D
LOL... you gotta LOOK to know if you're interested in the guy

1 look you can't gain anythin concrete from, but if she looks back for a second time then you know that game is on...
 

alone

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
its different for me i daydream ALOT amd think too much... unfortunately many people think im checking them out when im just thinking to myself...
i dont know if thats happen alot to you guys but it happens to me alot...
So maybe its jus me or she thinking about what the lectureres saying....:rolleyes: in your line of direction....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top