ToP DoN
Banned
grow some hair on ur pvssy
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Do you expect nothing from yourself included? It sounds to me like you don't expect to get her, what kind of mindset is that? Trust me, if you keep that up, you will not pull any worthy chicks!Originally posted by AFK Protector I don't consider myself hot or anything, and I'm probably in her friend zone....."Never expect anything from anyone. That way you'll never be disappointed."
One thing I'd like to say, is if she's giving you intense EC constantly and you go up and converse with her, don't talk about generic conversations strangers would have, like what you had for dinner last night. That is taking a step backwards. The EC should show you that she has some kind of feelings so assume a lil rapport and guide your conversation towards emotions.Originally posted by AFK Protector
I do C&F......not much feedback (low IL)
She's shy, you used to be a nice guy, and she doesn't know how react to the new you yet.
I don't do anything.....she asks for the time (still low IL)
Conversation dies, she tries to revive it, or at least make an effort
I do something normal....I get a critique (still low IL)
For some girls, the only way they can hide their feelings is through criticism and negativity.
I glance in her direction....she's gazing at me (higher IL?)
Huge sign. If you "kinda sorta" care about her,(i think you do or you wouldn't be talking about it) look into her eyes purposefully (not that "I was glancing around the room and our eyes just happened to meet..." stuff. Look into her eyes and ask yourself, "what are her eyes telling me?" This might sound stupid, but it gives the type of eye-contact that is seductive, and you can gauge her response to it.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Dude wtf?Originally posted by ToP DoN
and tell her to suck it
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
sounds more like the female role than the male role.Originally posted by allan976
Right on, a 'body language' thread!
I've developed a simple technique to catch women who stare at me. I've noticed that when I look at women directly, they take pains to avoid looking at me in the eye.
However, when I appear to be distracted, for instance, if I am walking and looking down at my cell phone, a sheet of paper, etc., and THEN look up quickly to scan my environment, I frequently find some coed or another checking me out. They break eye contact immediately once I 'catch' them doing this however.
Therefore, my technique is to carry a newspaper with me when I go out in public. When I sit down at a bus stop, or on the exercise bike at the gym, etc., I open up the paper and read the sports section or comics for a minute or two. I then look up quickly to look around and 'boom!' quickly note the bees drawn to the honey so to speak. Works every time (well, almost every time).
The key is to find the confident, fine (and hopefully single) chickie who will not only look but maintain eye contact and even smile! Approach IMMEDIATELY.
If the young lady breaks eye contact with you, approach her anyway if you are interested. This 'eye contact breaker' is much more likely to be shy, blush or stammer than the confident gal noted above. Be patient and give her some time however, and you'll have a shot.
Good Luck. Post results.
Allan
That's gotta be #1 or #2 of "Nine words you never wanna hear from a girl"Originally posted by AFK Protector
she goes all freaky like, "OMG WHAT ARE YOU dOIng!!! YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!"