"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Standards

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Every guy has a standard when it comes to beauty. Personally, I wouldn't deal with any girl that I consider less than a 7. But where things go wrong is when you don't have any standards for attitude or behaviour. Too many men put up with sheetty attitudes and all kinds of bad behaviour and then afterwards they feel pissed off when they don't get sex. One thing I've learnt is that it's not worth putting up with any of this. Having higher standards actually gets you more sex in the end.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrrippey

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
13
Location
NJ
Standards all depends on the situation you are in.
Have a weekend in Vegas or Brazil, your standards may change vs, looking for a booty call in your town.
If your goal is sex volume, lowering your standards will get you more ass but that would be sloppy IMO.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
If you don’t have abs and you’re a guy, you will never get away with having any standards.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Yeah for me, it's primarily attitude #1, then looks. If she's not being a good girl, I won't even talk to her or acknowledge her. Today, I was with a new gal for 4 hours, she 22, only a HS graduate from another state. She's zit-faced runty-looking, green with other colored hair/streaks to go with her long blond hair, left nose ring (no loop). Long mandible, making her appear a lot-lizard, and braces. No tats, and she's from the mid-west only moved into my area 3 months ago. Her attitude today was VERY quiet and shy, and insecure. She checked her phone a couple a times but that was 98 times less than other gals. Her as5 was not shapely and she was probably no more than 5'2." You could tell she's taken d!ck probably all throughout high school and in her early 20s. She seemed J-aded.

I'm a good sizer-up-on-first-impression kinda guy. Used to not be that way, but having lived and let died, dragging through the years, having met 10s of 1000s of people in person, and talking with them, I have several references in my brain to ascertain a person from day 1. Sure you can be surprised later on down the road, but this one is, to me, as I try to write this down here, Trying to show a strong face, but under the surface, she's damaged or insecure (probably fvcked over by a slew of guys cause she's a 4 at best, probably a 3 - youth being her Only salvation). She is not "fat," but toady, yeah that's how I'd describe her "shape," toady, her face salamander or iguana - thick lips, decent eyes, a cretin so-to-speak.

I will tell you though, I popped a woody cause her voice was so insecure and I could Feel a coming-on to me in it, a comfortableness like she would lay with me.

She's bad news though, I can tell. I felt tested Numerous times throughout the day, despite that lapse in time where I felt her feeling horny towards me or comfortable being with me.

I hardly said Anything to her though, because let a quiet girl be quiet. Far be it for me to be "entertaining" or a monkey. It would be obvious try-hard, so I say nothing. Let her be shy, that way I grow on her or give her Space to be free, and grow on me.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
For me personally, I don't want disrespect. Any disrespect, I'm out. I don't need to deal with that. You have to work volume and filter women out that are not dtf quickly anyway, so not tolerating disrespect is a good way to do that. The other test is escalation.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top