Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Standards

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every guy has a standard when it comes to beauty. Personally, I wouldn't deal with any girl that I consider less than a 7. But where things go wrong is when you don't have any standards for attitude or behaviour. Too many men put up with sheetty attitudes and all kinds of bad behaviour and then afterwards they feel pissed off when they don't get sex. One thing I've learnt is that it's not worth putting up with any of this. Having higher standards actually gets you more sex in the end.

mrrippey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Standards all depends on the situation you are in.
Have a weekend in Vegas or Brazil, your standards may change vs, looking for a booty call in your town.
If your goal is sex volume, lowering your standards will get you more ass but that would be sloppy IMO.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don’t have abs and you’re a guy, you will never get away with having any standards.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah for me, it's primarily attitude #1, then looks. If she's not being a good girl, I won't even talk to her or acknowledge her. Today, I was with a new gal for 4 hours, she 22, only a HS graduate from another state. She's zit-faced runty-looking, green with other colored hair/streaks to go with her long blond hair, left nose ring (no loop). Long mandible, making her appear a lot-lizard, and braces. No tats, and she's from the mid-west only moved into my area 3 months ago. Her attitude today was VERY quiet and shy, and insecure. She checked her phone a couple a times but that was 98 times less than other gals. Her as5 was not shapely and she was probably no more than 5'2." You could tell she's taken d!ck probably all throughout high school and in her early 20s. She seemed J-aded.

I'm a good sizer-up-on-first-impression kinda guy. Used to not be that way, but having lived and let died, dragging through the years, having met 10s of 1000s of people in person, and talking with them, I have several references in my brain to ascertain a person from day 1. Sure you can be surprised later on down the road, but this one is, to me, as I try to write this down here, Trying to show a strong face, but under the surface, she's damaged or insecure (probably fvcked over by a slew of guys cause she's a 4 at best, probably a 3 - youth being her Only salvation). She is not "fat," but toady, yeah that's how I'd describe her "shape," toady, her face salamander or iguana - thick lips, decent eyes, a cretin so-to-speak.

I will tell you though, I popped a woody cause her voice was so insecure and I could Feel a coming-on to me in it, a comfortableness like she would lay with me.

She's bad news though, I can tell. I felt tested Numerous times throughout the day, despite that lapse in time where I felt her feeling horny towards me or comfortable being with me.

I hardly said Anything to her though, because let a quiet girl be quiet. Far be it for me to be "entertaining" or a monkey. It would be obvious try-hard, so I say nothing. Let her be shy, that way I grow on her or give her Space to be free, and grow on me.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah for me, it's primarily attitude #1, then looks. If she's not being a good girl, I won't even talk to her or acknowledge her.
Amen, brother. Looks don't mean much if her personality sucks.

Bottom line is listen to the boner. Sometimes I'm attracted to a girl I didn't think I would be physically. Obviously there are levels I won't go below, but a lot of it is situational.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me personally, I don't want disrespect. Any disrespect, I'm out. I don't need to deal with that. You have to work volume and filter women out that are not dtf quickly anyway, so not tolerating disrespect is a good way to do that. The other test is escalation.