Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stamina support?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Needing some advice on supps/diet for stamina for repeat performances. I'm hitting the jackpot and wanna make the most of it!!!
Suggestions?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it a bit of a stretch that nobody here has not been concerned with this at some point.
Used to use the herb Damiana, 25+ years ago, surely there is an even better stamina insurance booster available in 2020.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave up trying to last longer. What I do instead, is after my first nut, I try to maintain hardness and keep going. With a little practice it's not that hard. Then after 1-2 minutes it starts to feel good again, and round 2 lasts way longer. If you can't do this, then work on your tongue game. Do a lot of foreplay until she is begging for you to be inside her. I made one of my plates squirt multiple times just from eating her out and teasing her cl!t with the head of my d!ck.. made a big huge wet mess. Then I fvcked her and came pretty fast because I was really turned on by it, but it wasn't a big deal, she was already satisfied.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maca Zinc and Magnesium is a good combo. Every day supps do help. HIIT and exercise along with a good diet of greens and veggies.

made a huge hard difference for me.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maca Zinc and Magnesium is a good combo. Every day supps do help. HIIT and exercise along with a good diet of greens and veggies.

made a huge hard difference for me.
I hate greens, an some of veggies lol. Guess I need to fix more stir-fries, only way I can stand some good-for-me foods.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave up trying to last longer. What I do instead, is after my first nut, I try to maintain hardness and keep going. With a little practice it's not that hard. Then after 1-2 minutes it starts to feel good again, and round 2 lasts way longer. If you can't do this, then work on your tongue game. Do a lot of foreplay until she is begging for you to be inside her. I made one of my plates squirt multiple times just from eating her out and teasing her cl!t with the head of my d!ck.. made a big huge wet mess. Then I fvcked her and came pretty fast because I was really turned on by it, but it wasn't a big deal, she was already satisfied.
Not too concerned with lasting longer, more into repeat performance, and getting it more often in general.
My ex told me lasting longer is overrrated, what do you guys think? Is she full of it? With her track record in life I'm betting she was f'n lying!

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Combo therapy:
Korean ginseng
Pomegranate juice
Kegels
Viagara when needed

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a suggestion, but need to add a "warning label" to this posting.

Personally, maintaining isn't the problem, but libido is. I had a regular gal that had a higher drive than me and so I was trying various products.

I bought products on line and also at a health food store, but... the *best* product I found was (believe it or not) Ginseng tablets that I purchased at the dollar store. I could be at work and have a sexual thought and bam felt like a high school boy again (If you get my drift).

Here's the "warning label." Maybe it was a coincidence, but on three separate occasions, I found myself in combative situations with total (male) strangers. I don't believe that I initiated these, but who knows? And of course, it could be a coincidence.
I'm not the most passive person to begin with, but in my later years, such confrontations aren't common. And these three instances occurred within six weeks.

I still have a good supply, but now I only take these when I know I'm meeting a woman - rather than daily.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a suggestion, but need to add a "warning label" to this posting.

Personally, maintaining isn't the problem, but libido is. I had a regular gal that had a higher drive than me and so I was trying various products.

I bought products on line and also at a health food store, but... the *best* product I found was (believe it or not) Ginseng tablets that I purchased at the dollar store. I could be at work and have a sexual thought and bam felt like a high school boy again (If you get my drift).

Here's the "warning label." Maybe it was a coincidence, but on three separate occasions, I found myself in combative situations with total (male) strangers. I don't believe that I initiated these, but who knows? And of course, it could be a coincidence.
I'm not the most passive person to begin with, but in my later years, such confrontations aren't common. And these three instances occurred within six weeks.

I still have a good supply, but now I only take these when I know I'm meeting a woman - rather than daily.
Interesting.

I've read in multiple studies that ginseng is effective for ed (not recall if it also helped libido)

So you thought the ginseng was reliable to increase sex drive?

I'm only day 3 in ginseng, but have been getting morning woods again.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.

I've read in multiple studies that ginseng is effective for ed (not recall if it also helped libido)

Although in my experience, it appears to work... I may need to re-think if it's ED or libido.
These days, a lot of women (sexually speaking) remind me of repeats of the past (I think this stands to reason - being a man in my 50's that's been around the block). And no different than watching a repeat on TV or hearing a song with no original formula, it doesn't exactly hold the interest.

Depending on the environment, mood etc... sometimes a repeat show or a blah song can still be entertaining enough.
With ginseng, I can be with an interesting women (that may not overly sexually excite me) and perform much better. I can't claim that my sexual desire for this type of woman is overly amplified, but it is a little and is also enough for both parties to achieve enjoyment.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.

Ginseng has been known to help but if you wanna get into the granular levels, there is also what's known as Korean "Red" Ginseng. This is Ginseng supposedly grown in certain soil and left in the ground longer. Whether it makes that much more of a difference is debateable when it comes to libido/ED but if you have some extra cash, it's worth a try if the regular stuff doesn't seem to have that much impact.
I would make sure you're getting the real deal and not a scam product though.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ginseng has been known to help but if you wanna get into the granular levels, there is also what's known as Korean "Red" Ginseng. This is Ginseng supposedly grown in certain soil and left in the ground longer. Whether it makes that much more of a difference is debateable when it comes to libido/ED but if you have some extra cash, it's worth a try if the regular stuff doesn't seem to have that much impact.
I would make sure you're getting the real deal and not a scam product though.
Thanks. That's what my research shows too. Right now I am taking korean panax ginseng. Taking about 2500 mg per day..

I'm 37 and on the best streak of my life with laying women. Couple instances within last few months, I couldn't get it up..so use viagara sometimes and it works 100%. But, I'd definitely like to get off of it and take a more holistic approach.