Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stamina support?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Needing some advice on supps/diet for stamina for repeat performances. I'm hitting the jackpot and wanna make the most of it!!!
Suggestions?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it a bit of a stretch that nobody here has not been concerned with this at some point.
Used to use the herb Damiana, 25+ years ago, surely there is an even better stamina insurance booster available in 2020.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave up trying to last longer. What I do instead, is after my first nut, I try to maintain hardness and keep going. With a little practice it's not that hard. Then after 1-2 minutes it starts to feel good again, and round 2 lasts way longer. If you can't do this, then work on your tongue game. Do a lot of foreplay until she is begging for you to be inside her. I made one of my plates squirt multiple times just from eating her out and teasing her cl!t with the head of my d!ck.. made a big huge wet mess. Then I fvcked her and came pretty fast because I was really turned on by it, but it wasn't a big deal, she was already satisfied.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maca Zinc and Magnesium is a good combo. Every day supps do help. HIIT and exercise along with a good diet of greens and veggies.

made a huge hard difference for me.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maca Zinc and Magnesium is a good combo. Every day supps do help. HIIT and exercise along with a good diet of greens and veggies.

made a huge hard difference for me.
I hate greens, an some of veggies lol. Guess I need to fix more stir-fries, only way I can stand some good-for-me foods.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave up trying to last longer. What I do instead, is after my first nut, I try to maintain hardness and keep going. With a little practice it's not that hard. Then after 1-2 minutes it starts to feel good again, and round 2 lasts way longer. If you can't do this, then work on your tongue game. Do a lot of foreplay until she is begging for you to be inside her. I made one of my plates squirt multiple times just from eating her out and teasing her cl!t with the head of my d!ck.. made a big huge wet mess. Then I fvcked her and came pretty fast because I was really turned on by it, but it wasn't a big deal, she was already satisfied.
Not too concerned with lasting longer, more into repeat performance, and getting it more often in general.
My ex told me lasting longer is overrrated, what do you guys think? Is she full of it? With her track record in life I'm betting she was f'n lying!