Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stall / Ignore tactic used by chicks

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is more annoying then a straight "no" from a chick when asking her out.

They either just stall or act as if you never actually said anything even though you are like right there....two feet from their ears.

Now logically I know what a stall/ignore means. It's as good as a no. But if I accept a stall/ignore as an answer then it just feels like I lost some self-respect.

If I "push" the matter and demand an answer or say something that shows I'm pissed off then that makes it seem like I can't handle rejection.

The last time I pointed out to the chick she was stalling and just said that I respect an either yes or no answer. She then said "probably not". I just let it go at that but what I really wanted to say was "look you idiot, I just told you to either give me a yes or no answer, are you braindead?".

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Schmuck said:
...Now logically I know what a stall/ignore means. It's as good as a no. But if I accept a stall/ignore as an answer then it just feels like I lost some self-respect.

If I "push" the matter and demand an answer or say something that shows I'm pissed off then that makes it seem like I can't handle rejection.
Jumpin' Jehosafats, why don't you just recend the offer??!!! You have the right to say "Nevermind, I've changed my mind."

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Jumpin' Jehosafats, why don't you just recend the offer??!!! You have the right to say "Nevermind, I've changed my mind."
lol never occurred to me

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Stalling is another indicator of low interest by these girls.

Accept stalling as a rejection and move on.
But the whole point is if you just walk away and accept the stall/ignore as an answer ..... you are walking away with your tail between your legs. There has to be some sort of reply that has a balance between self respect and an offensive attack. If it wasn't for social norms I'd unleash a full scale assault complete with bombers and tanks. But that's just cuz I'm unstable.

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I would argue that pushing for a real answer is a demonstration of lower value. This is why it's soooooo important to get the proper IOI's first before hitting on a girl. Or better yet, playing her well enough to where she chases you.
Where's the push line?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you walk away, the power shifts back to you and you move on to the next girl. If you let this hang over your head like a bad smell then its obvious that you lost because you let it get to you.

Look everyone gets rejected sometimes and you are going to have to accept that this is part of the game.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
When you walk away, the power shifts back to you and you move on to the next girl.
I'm betting that the fear of scarcity keeps them from walking away, even if it does save face.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually agree with this. She could also be testing interest as well, If a girl says "ehhh maybe" kind of attitude, I start barking like an angry dog to show that am interested and if she responds with a "I dunno" kind of answer I'll just flake it off.

Just because a girl says yes to any dates does not equate I am really interested in the real you

Schmuck said:
But the whole point is if you just walk away and accept the stall/ignore as an answer ..... you are walking away with your tail between your legs. There has to be some sort of reply that has a balance between self respect and an offensive attack. If it wasn't for social norms I'd unleash a full scale assault complete with bombers and tanks. But that's just cuz I'm unstable.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
That's Money. I've responded to such situation with something very similar.

Don't push for a real answer. What's the point, you'll get a lie anyhow. All you need to know is that if the answer isn't an enthusiastic 'yes', she has low interest level.

I was in this situation a few weeks ago number-closing this girl to ask her out. I noticed that she changed her state & was just going through the motion & was mumbling something about being busy & sh!t & may not be available yadda yadda. I stopped it right there, said something like "You know what, I'm also a very busy man and I understand what it's like to have other priorities in life. I wanted to get to know you, but we shouldn't waste each other's time then. Don't worry about this (pointing at the number entry I just got) I won't bother you." Said my byebye and walked away, deleting the number. Straight away I was dancing with other girls and having my fun. She chased me for that whole night afterwards asking me for a dance but I politely ignored her.

Girls can take their silly hard to get game and shove it.

young pat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had this one a from a couple of chic's

"Sure but not until (such and such a day), I'm really busy/work alot from now until then, but I'll let you know when I have free time"

and this one

"Sure, but just let me figure out what I'm doing (on proposed day)/if I'm working, and we can go from there"