Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SS is what you make of it!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ You are aware that I was attacked by my cat, right?

I do have dark hair like that as well. And my wrists were bandaged after the attack.

Scary, that assessment of yours!

Reaction score
iqqi said:
^^^ You are aware that I was attacked by my cat, right?

I do have dark hair like that as well. And my wrists were bandaged after the attack.

Scary, that assessment of yours!

Yeah, I figured that from all the Winona comparisons it didn't take a genius to figure you had black hair. And I had no idea about your cat, you should lock that thing up.

Reaction score
iqqi said:
I had a thread on it way back in 03, however it appears to have disappeared. ??

The cat died. Thank gosh.

Will you take mine? All the girls that come over say they hate cats. I'm going to put it in a bag with some rocks and throw it in a lake.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
What the hell did I do to make the list?
you are quite funny.

there are alot of posters that CONTRIBUTE to this forum just by sharing there stories. you are one of them.

iqqi... for some reason i pictured him as Turtle

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My first marriage brought me here :rockon: .

We separated from each other early in January 2003 due to events that transpired in 2002 :cuss: which caused a personal implosion of enormous proportion :cry:. My life had reached a crossroad kind of like a point were people commit suicide . I didn’t have food or money to eat with and my self-esteem drilled right through rock-bottom.

I placed my happiness in the palms of her hand and she crushed it without remorse:kick: . I maintained the apartment but I felt as lonely as the loneliness homeless person:down: .

The first month was the hardest month I’ve ever had to deal with since leaving home nine years ago. Not only was I eating straps of food here and there, I didn’t have money to pay the rent for February 2003. Due to the grace of God, my landlords graciously granted me a 15 day extension to pay (Military get paid 1st and 15th of the month). I had to get an evening job delivering pizza to keep my head above water. It helped but I was still lonely and depressed.

One day at work I took a personality test online and the last question asked if I need help with women and of course I marked yes. After inputting my email I received an email from this guy who claimed he knew all the secrets to dating (David D). I started reading his emails and I was I a total state of shock:eek: . I thought this guy must be out of his freaking mind if he honestly believes this stuff works:cuss: . I started listening when I read a few phrases that my wife had spoken. Things like, “I need to find myself”, “It’s not you, it’s me” and “You’re to good for me”.

The more I read, the more and more info I wanted:D . I purchased his ebook double your dating and enjoyed the H*LL out of it. I was a new man that craved information from anywhere I can get it. One day I was at work googling and somehow came across this site. I spent the first year on the main website reading articles and everything available to read at that time. I avoided these forums because I didn’t think they had anything to offer, boy was I wrong. A year had passed since my wife had left and everything was the complete opposite. I was on cloud nine and nothing was going to impeade me. The beginning of 2003 was the worst time of my life and thanks to the information provided here my life has been joyful ever since.

In Nov 2004 I joined the community not for advice but to share the things I had endured the previous 20 months. Every time I think about how AFC I was, I just want to bang my head against the wall. Everyday I see guys in similar situations as I was in those years and I just shake my head. I no longer try helping them because they too think I’m out of my mind once I begin explaining this stuff. Now, I just let them learn the hard way because they’ll be more open to it.

The reason I'm still her is that I hate eating and then running. This place picked me up when I was down so I can't turn my back on it now.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn inspirational story Faded Image.

You should start listening to the free Tom Leykis radio show podcasts online too when you need some of the same advice we give here for a boost but in a much more humorous fashion.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faded..

thanks for sharing your story brother.

like you i browsed the main page for a good year before i actually even started reading anything on the forum. and even longer before i posted my first thread.

its amazing how many of us have DIFFERENT stories and backgrounds yet we can come together, pick one another up, brush off the dirt from eachothers shoulders, and kick us in the arse when we need it to get back in the ring.

stories like yours help me tolerate those "other" posts that complain about this site. that tell us we are wasting our time. that this forum does no good....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

this forum has saved lives....

for all we know, LITERALLY saved lives.

i have a long way to go to get where i want to be. and i STILL make mistakes on a regular basis. the difference is i KNOW these mistakes when they are made..

and i have come such a long way from where i was.

it seems you FADED, have made tremendous progress as well.

cheers brother!

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum has provided me with tremendous insight, from other men, and also the ladies as well.
It has helped me gather my thoughts and insights,and have an avenue to share and perhaps to help , inspire, and heal others here as well.

It has opened my eyes to bigger details,and also minute ones which can still make an impact on one's quality of life.
I wish good health and success for all members here, and hope to share more and read more thought provoking insights that help us learn, heal, and grow

I have made many great friends, and am a continually amazed at the similarities, and common ground we all share.
I seek to learn more from you and about you.

Interceptor

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mature Man forum has been a blessing for me. Ive been at SS for many years and rarely posted but lurked a lot. My goal was to bang as many chicks as possible and continue unconsciously through the Matrix living off my Ego thinking that I was invincible to life's pot holes. Boy! Was I wrong!?

Life throws you curves all the time and I got caught looking for a fastball. After my brief fling with death everything changed and I find myself back at SS learning and sharing much of life's challenges with a great group of guys and gals that I've grown to respect and cherish. Cheers!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone who have learned a little or have grown a little and if it gets them a little something extra in regards to women, even better. :up:

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love these threads. My story is only one of literally thousands on this site. It is so inspiring to see the spectrum of reasons why/how we all came to be here.

A thread similar to this one inspired me to write a short biographical essay about my relationships with women, from losing my virginity at 14 to my myriad of relationships since. It was quite healthy for me to do that, and I encourage everyone here to do it as well. It allowed me to see how I felt about life and love at various points in my life, and objectively view my psychological progression regarding relationships with women.

I might post that biographical essay of myself. I'm still debating whether or not it would be beneficial to anyone else. I KNOW it was beneficial for me, at the least.

I thought the OP was quite insightful, and I wish I had the ability to write and express my thoughts like so many of the great posters on this board. I always find myself saying, "You know, the way he said that is just extremely INCREDIBLE!" I think that it is indicative of the true contemplative nature of many of the great posters at SS.

SS is what you make of it!

So simple, but so true...

Respect.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
I love these threads. My story is only one of literally thousands on this site. It is so inspiring to see the spectrum of reasons why/how we all came to be here.
This is a great thread. I too, found this site after an old oneitis dumped me. I sat down, finally realized that I needed to get better with women..I needed to figure them out.

So, I typed into google, how to get better with women...broused, ended up here.

Little did I know that I would learn so much more than just women, I learned how to embrace being a man. Be proud of who I was, what I've accomplished, and what I will accomplish in the future.

This forum, particularly the mature man, changed my life for the better.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread Daven!

I came to SS because of the emphasis on the masculine (by Karma over at the other forum). I have always had many questions about why we behave the way we do and why we choose the partners we do. Some of the stuff here has verified the ideas I had myself of the male-female relationship. At the crux of it lies different communication styles. It has been a very interesting to read the perspectives shared on SS.

I'm very happy I found it. I enjoy posting here and have found myself asking new questions and qualifying old ones.

Some of the insights and ideas shared by the more experienced posters have helped me try to reframe my own values and position. This place is great for those that want to improve themselves (not just their romantic relationships).

What I like most about SS is the lack of rigid censorship. I've found that even the negative messages have some meaning in there (some end up reinforcing my beliefs and others prove that I was right all along). On the whole, this has been a great start for me.

KARMA - thanks for coming on over and posting what you did! You helped me open my eyes to very interesting ideas.