Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SS is what you make of it!

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i posted this in a seperate "trolling" thread that was closed but i reread this and it put a smile on my face... i came to this forum for SPECIFIC reasons and i have taken SO much more than i ever expected.

i just wanted to share my story and would love to hear how others came to this site, or mainly what brought you here. i know we have had this discussion thread before, but i really am curious on how many people realized after coming here that what they INITIALLY were looking for was in fact something they really didnt want/need.. heres my post:

( in response to "why come here" thread)

im not sure if i want to waste my time on explaining the benefits of this place but i do think that it may be worth the effort to help others.

what you fail to realize is that ALL of us on this forum as come here for MANY different reasons.

ie: I am a very good looking guy and has had NO PROBLEM ever having women want to be with me. i have gotten women my entire life. so NO... I did not need a forum to pick up women just like im sure there are several if not many other posters here who claim the same thing.

in fact my looks actually HURT me in most cases because some women have been intimidated to talk to me, tell me i seem conceided, or assumed i have a gf. these things were only an issue because i never went up to women to avoid this hurdle. i let them make the decision on if they wanted to pursue me or not. which is okay but again i felt i was missing out on what I wanted

i know this sounds as if i have a major ego, but i cannot explain my journey here without explaining what has happened to me to get here.

the reason why i came here is because i never had the opportunity or more importantly TOOK the opportunity to PURSUE the women i met. they always came to me. i felt that i was lacking a HUGE part of myself by always sitting and EXPECTING women to come to me. just like everything in my life

i was fed up of always being "the guy in a relationship".

I NEEDED TO LEARN TO GO AFTER WHAT I WANT. and not just with women, with everything in life career, goals, etc.

i also wanted to FIND MYSELF. and of course trying to find yourself over the internet with ppl you have never met seems ridicoulous, but i have met MANY brothers on these boards that have experienced the same things i have as well as different things that i can relate too, and can elaborate and give OPINIONS that i choose either to take or leave.

ITS NOT JUST ABOUT WOMEN. its about YOU.

this forum is for everyone:

- like me, the guy who never pushed himself to be a better MAN and settled for everything and let things come to him instead of going and getting it.

- the guy who got beat up in highschool and has social anxiety

- the guy who cant figure out why hes always seems to have women friends and cant figure out why they dont want to be with him intimitaly

- the guy who is scared to talk to women and never has been laid or kissed by a women

- the guy who always ends up in LTRs and never seems to be happy

- the guy who sleeps with EVERY women he meets yet is still miserable because he is simply filling a void of a bigger issue like himself

we can go on and on, but this site is for everyone including YOU. TAKE FROM IT WHAT YOU "NEED" AND LEARN.

GROW ...

PROSPER ....

BECOME A MAN....not just a "dj" ...a REAL MAN!

p.s.

thank you Gio C., drum&brass, TesuqueRed, Bonhomme, and others.

rollo, franscisco, karma, jophil, TM, str8up, NMIN, penkitten,iq, ket, joekerr, interceptor, kontroller, Mac, V.U. Senor Fingz, and many others.

the new i look forward to your ideas and stories Purple, lishy, sosilky, burrito, etc.

though you may not know it, you all have had a major impact on who i am today.

THANK YOU

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was a great read daven!
i am so glad that you are still here, giving back to the community!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Daven.

Ahh how I wish all the morons and negative posters would just leave this place leaving only great posters like you, Penkitten, VU, Interceptor and others.

The morons are those posters who appear all the time here and make stupid topics about how no one needs this place and how they don't need this place either and then they try and convince people to leave with them.

Posters that do this are attention wh0res seeking their 15 minutes of forum fame and their topics should be deleted as soon as a mod comes on and sees it.

Its just a useless message to have laying around the site as common sense would have it that if you get nothing out of coming here then simply don't come here. The same can be said of those negative nancies that complain that this forum is no longer the golden age that they took part in.

Some poster linked to a topic during the supposed golden age of Sosuave once and I had to laugh as I saw a post even then complaining about the state of the forum.

Its ridiculous and this kind of worthless negativity happens on forums all the time as one person's golden age is another person's dark age.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
The morons are those posters who appear all the time here and make stupid topics about how no one needs this place and how they don't need this place either and then they try and convince people to leave with them.
if someone thought it was so horrible here, why would they bother to log in and post to call us all losers?
wouldn't they be calling themselves losers at that point?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
DavenJuan said:
ITS NOT JUST ABOUT WOMEN. its about YOU.

this forum is for everyone:

- like me, the guy who never pushed himself to be a better MAN and settled for everything and let things come to him instead of going and getting it.

- the guy who got beat up in highschool and has social anxiety

- the guy who cant figure out why hes always seems to have women friends and cant figure out why they dont want to be with him intimitaly

- the guy who is scared to talk to women and never has been laid or kissed by a women

- the guy who always ends up in LTRs and never seems to be happy

- the guy who sleeps with EVERY women he meets yet is still miserable because he is simply filling a void of a bigger issue like himself

we can go on and on, but this site is for everyone including YOU. TAKE FROM IT WHAT YOU "NEED" AND LEARN.

GROW ...

PROSPER ....

BECOME A MAN....not just a "dj" ...a REAL MAN!

THANK YOU
This is the crux of Brother DavenJuan's post. And what a fvcking post! I came here because I had just gotten divorced and had no idea who I was. All of my self worth was wrapped up in the hem of my ex wife's opinion. I thought supplication was virtue, I thought that building up her self esteem would inflate my own ego. I thought pursuing her goals was the right thing to do.

Goddamn was I a fool. A fat, lazy fool.

Then I stumbled onto SoSuave. My adoration for this place has been posted by me a number of times and I'll keep posting my love for it and all of my SSoldiers until I come to a time when I must leave this place to further my own knowledge.

I think it's a huge inspiration for all of the new people who come here on thier own journey to read these because it gives them hope.

Reaction score
DavenJuan said:

rollo, franscisco, karma, jophil, TM, str8up, NMIN, penkitten,iq, ket, joekerr, interceptor, kontroller, Mac, V.U. Senor Fingz, and many others.

the new i look forward to your ideas and stories Purple, lishy, sosilky, burrito, etc.

though you may not know it, you all have had a major impact on who i am today.

THANK YOU
What the hell did I do to make the list?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
My Name is Nobody said:
What the hell did I do to make the list?
Don't ask why. Instead make every post as insightful as you can. Imagine each one as a letter to a broken person.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Don't ask why. Instead make every post as insightful as you can. Imagine each one as a letter to a broken person.
Um, MNIN is much more Adam Sandler, than Kevin Spacey.

Every forum needs the comedy. That's why you made the list, I'd bet.

Reaction score
iqqi said:
Um, MNIN is much more Adam Sandler, than Kevin Spacey.

Every forum needs the comedy. That's why you made the list, I'd bet.

Actually I've been told I look exactly like Justin Timberlake.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh heh yep iqqi looks exactly like Winona Ryder.

I know that for a fact jack!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually some guy told me yesterday that I look like Nelly Furtado. The biggest compliment I ever recieved was one of my ex's best friends saying I looked like that Victoria's Secret model, Gisele. <------------ Lol, I really don't!

??

I really don't look like anyone.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I THOUGHT I knew a lot about humanity BEFORE I came here...and I did. Hell, I was, and STILL AM, a local authority on the subject in "real life"----especially as it relates to understanding and teaching the spiritual components of what makes up the human "condition".

However, when I found So Suave, it was a gift to me. Because for everything I knew from ONE angle, THIS place totally opened my eyes to seeing it from a whole OTHER angle-----and I know I am a better man directly because of it.

But to put it in the most BASIC of terms:

My encounter with a Level 10 Attention Whhore inspired me to search for So Suave.

After I found it, confusion over how to handle a Level 10 " potential branch swinger" who refused to let go of her BOREfriend inspired me to finally post here at So Suave.

And being able to use this forum as yet ANOTHER avenue through which I can share the things that I have learned about LIFE AND RELATIONSHIPS is what keeps me posting here at So Suave.

...and not to mention, since I've been here, I have made connections with many of you here on the Internet that are deeper, and hold MORE value to me than you will ever know...

March on.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I picture VU as looking very similar to Sgt. Avery Johnson or Sgt. Apone heh heh.