Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Same here.Cure said:Squat for big arms indeed.
Ive not done any direct arm work for several months now, yet my arms are noticably bigger, certainly bigger than they ever were when I was doing 30 bicep curls every other day!! :crackup:
Cure.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
insidious said:mrR, thanks for your typically caustic input, but please don't even pretend to presume to understand my private motivations.
If your mental boundaries define your worldview, I think you've quite well displayed that those boundaries are in fact the size of a flea.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Drum & Bass, how dare you post a picture of my body without my consent. I agree tho, my arms have shot up and inch in the last few weeks just by incorporating a little more direct arm work into the scence, that is not to say however that it is not imperative to concentrate on the compundsDrum&Bass said:genetics may play a role in the size of someones arms or how hard someone has to work to get them looking good, but squats dont give you big arms. Upperbody work and direct arm training gives you big arms. Squats are a nice little bonus.
.
you're joking... please? tell me you're jokingThreeStorms said:Like the guys carrying dumbells in their car trunks to pump up biceps before hitting the clubs Oo
Don't be one of those guys!
Nay, I heard that from credible sources. Teenage boys driving around with dumbbells, wearing XS muscle shirts and pumping up their arms on the disco parking lot.Cure said:you're joking... please? tell me you're joking![]()
you let them leave?Kerpal said:I've seen guys come into the gym in clubbing clothes on Friday night, do a few set of bench press and curls, and leave.
Yeah right, I was talking about those pretty boys with a ridiculous small frame but (moderatly) big guns - which they always show with some sleeveless dress shirts. You know immediatly that this guy does curls and not much else and has no clue about BB.Kerpal said:^ I think he was talking about people who have disproportionately big arms. If you have big arms, chest and shoulders and small everything else, you're going to look ridiculous.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.