Jeremymichael
Senior Don Juan
Hi guys I would like to get your perspective on this. There
is a girl I like who works in a bar.
There is a girl I have dated (sort of) a couple of time playing
squash. But she now has a boyfriend.
I decided after she started seeing him to cut all ties, no contact
whatsoever. But I still went to the bar occasionally, but not as
often to see the live music.
Last night I went in and she came upto me and said, I haven't heard from you in ages, when are we playing squash next.
Brian is away on holiday (notice name used not boyfriend, I don't know his name anyway).
I said I could play Tuesday and she agreed, anyway she went
away and continued to work. I had absoulutely no plan to play
squash and had decided to just leave it.
Anyway 9-30am this morning, just at work and she calls me. I
have just woken up and wanted to know if you still want to play
tomorrow?. This took me off guard because she is normally flaky.
Anyway I have booked a court for tomorrow, to be honest I am
happy as it just as a friendship till I find something better. Would be interested in your thoughts on the situation?
is a girl I like who works in a bar.
There is a girl I have dated (sort of) a couple of time playing
squash. But she now has a boyfriend.
I decided after she started seeing him to cut all ties, no contact
whatsoever. But I still went to the bar occasionally, but not as
often to see the live music.
Last night I went in and she came upto me and said, I haven't heard from you in ages, when are we playing squash next.
Brian is away on holiday (notice name used not boyfriend, I don't know his name anyway).
I said I could play Tuesday and she agreed, anyway she went
away and continued to work. I had absoulutely no plan to play
squash and had decided to just leave it.
Anyway 9-30am this morning, just at work and she calls me. I
have just woken up and wanted to know if you still want to play
tomorrow?. This took me off guard because she is normally flaky.
Anyway I have booked a court for tomorrow, to be honest I am
happy as it just as a friendship till I find something better. Would be interested in your thoughts on the situation?