Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spotted woman on dating site, but knows real life friend

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
This is interesting. An attractive, early 50s woman, former airline attendant, gorgeous smile and a blonde has been on POF for years. Apparently, she's a teaching assistant now at one of the local schools. Chances are, she's probably kind of a rare fish in a back water town where most people over 50 have beer bellies, kind of scruffy looking, blue collar types with crooked or missing teeth. lol.

Anyone that IS attractive where I live are married for a while or in a live-in relationship. Believe me, if you see a beautiful woman in the grocery store where I live, she's either a tourist from the big city or she's married. (always see a wedding band).

Just think of the TV show "COPS" when people get pulled over for DUIs. Face it, you'd not want to hit the night life where I live. Bars are of a hole-in-the-wall variety.

Sorry, kind of going off on a tangent...anyhow, I had joined this singles Meetup group in the area via Facebook groups and sometime we'd all get together. When one of my friends posted our pics up online, I had noticed that very same woman comment on my friend's photo.

I was thinking, 'Holy crap, that's the woman from POF."

Later on, I asked my friend about HER friend (apparently, they work together in the same school) and asked her if she thought about bringing her out to our events? She said, "I did mention it to her, but she doesn't seem interested"

She also relayed some "read between the lines" intel on this woman that, "She tends to date airline pilots and she likes "to have fun." with them" if you know what I mean. Also something about living a lucrative lifestyle, even though she's just now a teaching assistant.

In women speak translated, "She chases unavailable men on the go and likes for them to spend money on her...so you BETTER have a FAT wallet."

Sure she's 50-something, but apparently still hot enough to get away with it.

Chances are, she probably won't touch the local singles group because, well...she's much better looking than the mostly heavy set people in the group.

There's no real question to this, except it's interesting how attractive women in small towns seem to kind of limit themselves and keep themselves single in an area rather lacking dating opportunities. Some just "hang their hat", but frolick outside of the town long distance...I believe.

It's like they already have access to men that they desire, but further away geographically. It's like single women in my area are covert-like when they seek out men.

Like this one had complete access to a singles group right in her area, was told about it by he co-worker, but refuses to go to it.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman's 50 and still has not settled down. One of the biggest red flags that you should clearly see. There are reasons why she hasn't settled down and at that age, no matter how hot or cougar-ish she is, if she doesn't give the ***** up fairly quickly... you just move on to the next thing. I mean, if she's 20, I am waitin' a while for her to give her *****. If she's 50... damn, you better throw it on the floor quickly and unwraped or I ain't waitin' around much longer than date 2.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
My personal opinion:

Most women are highly insecure and feel threatened when a man asks them about another woman.

You'll likely get a dose of malicious gossip/rumors from women. This is what they do.

It's always best to approach and assess the woman yourself, rather than rely on somebody else to do the job for you.
So you cannot let women friends to even be your wing woman/man?

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
I've never understood why a man would rely on other men/women to meet women. Totally un-necessary in my opinion.
Doesn't even have to be necessary.

People have been known to have met each other's romantic interests introduced by other friends via an invite out to parties/social gatherings and such. Happens a lot actually, most people have met through friends introducing others through other friends.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never take attraction/dating advice from a woman.

99.9% of the time it's not just useless, it's damaging. Women want to be led. Don't go to the follower for advice on how to lead.

Some women may think they're giving you good advice, but they're just wrong. Some will maliciously give you bad advice, because you're focusing on a woman that isn't her. Either way, ignore it.

1 out of 1,000 women may have decent advice, but don't play those odds.