Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

spitting game at work

Reaction score
I started working at a electronics store ( I am not going to say the name ) but

lets jut said it ends with shack , any how. I meet people there everyday ,we

have this policy , whenever a costumer walks in , we have to greet them

within the 1st 20 seconds they enter the store. but my real question is , lately

, because of the holiday seasons, many chicks have walked in looking for gifts

, for their BF's or paying their cell phone bills, / buying cell phone , and I am

having a bit of a problem , with openers, I know my work place has the

perfect set up for a good opener, * asking them questions about products

they might be looking for . but I end up talking too much about what I am

selling them instead of getting their phone numbers.

because of this, I have missed many opportunities to meet new women , also

my store is next to a women's boutique ,kinda like a wet seal / forever 21

type of store . so many hot chicks pass by and go inside .

I have never worked in a sales driven environment , I never have problems approaching at party's / clubs. or even women at the mall .

I just don't know why? I am having this problem at this new job of mine, I want to be bagging these girls that walk by .

any pointers ad tips are welcomed .

thanks for your time .

Lush

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's my general opinion to not **** where you eat. That is all.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting on customers seems like it could be just as dangerous as coworkers. If a customer complains, you'll be almost guaranteed to lose your job.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a fine line. I used to work at FCUK when I lived in Chicago. Our manager want us to flirt (non-sexually of course) with our customers. So I'd be over flattering the women and at the same time selling them more crap that they didn't need ("Hey this dress would really bring out your eyes"). It was a cool job, I just wish I had been on SS back then, probably would have been really awesome at my job.

Unl1m1t3d

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's bad to "spit game" at work as long as you realize that you are at work and don't go over board. Like I am not sure if I would go for a number unless she seemed really interested in you and if you did I would make it real casual so she doesn't get creeped out. I work at Panera Bread part time and I am always being friendly with the cute girls that come in, you just have to know how to read them and remember to keep working.

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pff don't listen to these replies.

"Spit game" (??why do you call it that ??) as much as you want at work. Just be really friendly, and lay off a tiny bit more than if you were out somewhere. If you feel a spark between someone, then go for it.

Unless you are a creep and only "Spit game" at chicks to sleep with them, and you are a social friendly person in general....You will not get any complaints. Infact it will IMPROVE Your position at your job. People will like you, and if you find a chick on the way then its a bonus.

I work a retail job and I'm friendly to almost everyone that comes in, and I always meet new people and make new friends. It's great. It is a good place to practice your social skills.

Reaction score
I like all of your replies... fellow dj's .

thanks for the big tips * unlimited and jaggs, and unflushables .

I think , I am going to start doing my "spitting game on breaks or on lunch ".

I see were u guys are coming from .

your tips have enlightened me .

actually I am not the relationship type ...

I get bored pretty easy , I am a very social person .

so I guess I just have to learn how to read them a lil better .

thank u all .