Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spiritual Chicks

supersid

Reaction score
Need some help here!!

There's a girl who I'm interested in.

She free spirited and into all her meditation and yoga ECT...

A cool chick and a laid back chick which is why I want her.

A fellow friend knowing that I liked her asked her about me without my knowledge to see what she thought of me ( playing cupid) to which she got the answer that she digged me and thought I was a good looking lad..

This was then passed onto me and so I thought after a bit of "flirting" id ask her out. Although I knew she had got out of a relationship 1 month ago.

To which she replied that she had been thinking about the dating game a bit lately and didn't think she was ready yet and that she still felt it was raw and would not want to bring someone else into this. She also said she wanted to spend more time practicing her yoga and meditation and needed time for her self and this was one of the reasons she split with her ex. and she explained that she thought I was a great guy but timing was not the best and if it was a different time then maybe.

To cut a long story short it was a no!

of course rejection is ****.

Just need some help 1. I think she is worth perusing if what she said was the truth. which I think it is because she is not the type to cover **** in glitter. but I'm not sure how to turn this around is it possible to turn a no for now into a yes? or was this just a genital let down and that she actually doesn't find me attractive at all?

appreciate any help.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She already said no. Women are NEVER direct. Likely she is just not into you and is just trying to let you down easy. If she was truly into you she would not have rejected you. Yoga is a poor as crap excuse.

Don Rico

Reaction score
She said she's not looking for a relationship, but I bet she gets attracted to her peace n' love teaching yoga teacher or something.

She's a spiritual chick. Are you a spiritual guy?

In any ways, she hinted you're good looking but that's all there is. She's in a rationalization mode with you, next her and move on.

M

member160292

I was in a LTR with someone who was spiritual without even knowing it

I’m dating a spiritual chick right now, but had to do a quick search to see what experiences others have had. Not quite many results, most are more agenda driven vs. actual experience.

The reason why I had to do some digging is because I met a chick recently prior that had a sh!t ton of equity. She was ‘spiritual’ and I didn’t get past the first gate although everything was a go. What I’ve come to realize about spiritual chicks

-Strong willed, but they are spontaneous. You can’t get them through reason. No way will you be able to get them to move to your frame. Rather you’ll need to Trojan horse your way in there. We aren’t talking about trying to understand and give our opinions. Early on you have to find a way to buy into her frame, keep her guards down because they have high intuitive reactions. Meaning they will overanalyze the scenario, most of the time it revolves around risk aversion

-Once they sense comfort, remember they strongly believe in what they believe - they will be more open, to the point that the floodgates are open. But you need to be very patient with them, adapt to their frame

The ‘spiritual enlightenment’ you have with them is probably of of the best sensations you will ever have. They will be very submissive after that stage.

Have any of you had a relationship or plate that was ‘spiritual?’ Would like to hear your experience

Edit
To add to OP saying that she needs time to herself, that is very typical of these types. They are as introvert as it gets. Let them be, it’s fine. They will despise you for being needy, that’s why I think they are quite complementary to the the DJ lifestyle/mindset

Last edited by a moderator: