"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spinning plates without alcohol? Where to meet women besides bar/internet?

Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
Greetings men,

This is one I have wrestled with for years internally but now that I have this community I will pitch it to you guys. I have been spinning plates for many years now, slept with over 100 women, as well as a few good and bad LTR's. My screen name was not chosen arbitrarily, though I have a career now making six figures I also bartended for 10+ years as a side job. I'm late 30's now, In my 20 plus years spinning plates I have not met any venue that beats a bar to meet women. Grocery stores, yoga classes, college, etc. Nowhere else can you find what you find in the bar, as far as so many attractive women that are out to meet men, party, sex, etc. I should mention I live in a party city, I realize not all places are the same. I do well on tinder/bumble, honestly about 1/3 the women I slept with this year are from there. But it doesn't have the same exhilarating thrill of the hunt as being in a bar or club. Where do you meet women besides bar/internet? Basically.... day game, I know you can meet women ANYWHERE but in your opinion or experience have you met or do you meet women in places that destroys the bar/club environment?

Thanks.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
it depends on the guy. some excel at classroom game, others at bars, others at the beach, etc. some are well rounded and can do well pretty much anywhere. i picked up girls in 'troubled teen' meetings when i was 16 and do well in school/work settings. bars are tougher for me, but i'm workin on it.
 
Top