Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spinning plates to LTR

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many months, years do you guys wait to transition to exclusive LTR with a woman if she seems like good material. I am sure it depends on the woman/circumstance. Just want to see if you guys have a rule of thumb.

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had one proper exclusive ltr since doing this, which was about six months in, and that was definitely too long.
You mean you wanted to go exclusive sooner or thats how long it lasted?

Serenity

Reaction score
Took me a month and a half last time, but how long to take wasn't a worry at all. It takes whatever time it has to take before I determine that. The things you consider before going exclusive is more important than how long it takes to consider those things. No rule, no time limit, just how long it takes to have enough information and make a choice.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's no real set amount of time. you keep feeling her out and looking for red flags. if she's fun and you enjoy being around her then she'll bring it up or hint at being exclusive and you can make the decision to lock it in or kick the can down the road a bit. until then do you and enjoy her company. all of my LTR happened without labeling. after a while it was obvious that we were spending time with each other and no one else.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's no real set amount of time. you keep feeling her out and looking for red flags. if she's fun and you enjoy being around her then she'll bring it up or hint at being exclusive and you can make the decision to lock it in or kick the can down the road a bit. until then do you and enjoy her company. all of my LTR happened without labeling. after a while it was obvious that we were spending time with each other and no one else.

I never have that exclusive chat... It will in most cases happen naturally.

I'm a firm believer in taking it slow.. Woman are masters at hiding there true self and those red flags will not be obvious straight away.

Keep smashing, spending time together.. Let her do most of the relationship talk.

6 months down the line maken an assessment.. Is she a keeper?

Hard as it maybe.. Its easier to walk away from a girl who you really like 6 months down the line... Rather than 3 years down the line.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't personally believe a woman of actual quality will wait 6 months
So that's how u r getting BPD women for a good 10 years now, after 2 weeks or 2 months you'll be supplicating and being played.

Nice game.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m stringing a plate on for 18 months. Spanish Maria since January this year so 6 months, a casual fling trying to lock me down for 3 years but we regular fight and break contact for 6 months at a time.

If a real contender for LTR came along I’d lock it in after 2-3 months. Still searching, still becoming more and more picky and unwillingness to commit the more experienced in game I get.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s more of a matter how long it takes you to know her, to find out if the qualities that you are looking for that particular chick has.