“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spinning plates to LTR

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
How many months, years do you guys wait to transition to exclusive LTR with a woman if she seems like good material. I am sure it depends on the woman/circumstance. Just want to see if you guys have a rule of thumb.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
I've had one proper exclusive ltr since doing this, which was about six months in, and that was definitely too long.
You mean you wanted to go exclusive sooner or thats how long it lasted?
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Took me a month and a half last time, but how long to take wasn't a worry at all. It takes whatever time it has to take before I determine that. The things you consider before going exclusive is more important than how long it takes to consider those things. No rule, no time limit, just how long it takes to have enough information and make a choice.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
there's no real set amount of time. you keep feeling her out and looking for red flags. if she's fun and you enjoy being around her then she'll bring it up or hint at being exclusive and you can make the decision to lock it in or kick the can down the road a bit. until then do you and enjoy her company. all of my LTR happened without labeling. after a while it was obvious that we were spending time with each other and no one else.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
there's no real set amount of time. you keep feeling her out and looking for red flags. if she's fun and you enjoy being around her then she'll bring it up or hint at being exclusive and you can make the decision to lock it in or kick the can down the road a bit. until then do you and enjoy her company. all of my LTR happened without labeling. after a while it was obvious that we were spending time with each other and no one else.

I never have that exclusive chat... It will in most cases happen naturally.

I'm a firm believer in taking it slow.. Woman are masters at hiding there true self and those red flags will not be obvious straight away.

Keep smashing, spending time together.. Let her do most of the relationship talk.

6 months down the line maken an assessment.. Is she a keeper?

Hard as it maybe.. Its easier to walk away from a girl who you really like 6 months down the line... Rather than 3 years down the line.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I don't personally believe a woman of actual quality will wait 6 months
So that's how u r getting BPD women for a good 10 years now, after 2 weeks or 2 months you'll be supplicating and being played.

Nice game.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I’m stringing a plate on for 18 months. Spanish Maria since January this year so 6 months, a casual fling trying to lock me down for 3 years but we regular fight and break contact for 6 months at a time.

If a real contender for LTR came along I’d lock it in after 2-3 months. Still searching, still becoming more and more picky and unwillingness to commit the more experienced in game I get.
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
It’s more of a matter how long it takes you to know her, to find out if the qualities that you are looking for that particular chick has.
 
Top