Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spinning plates and availability

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are always available in the evening to talk to someone and chat, the minute you go off radar with another chick the others will notice it.

I’ve now decided to stop communicating with women so much because 1. When you deal with a few it takes up time and 2. When I want to go undercover and spend a Friday night and following Saturday with a new/different plate the other will harass you and even call you. I can’t remember my stories of what I did at the weekend so I am trying to keep everything vague.

Does anyone have tips for keeping literally everyone at arms length because they ALL want to know your business and whereabouts 24/7 which makes me feel sick but also catches me out.

Example: this Friday night I’m out for a bday drinks in the city, could potentially go back to Spanish house nearby when she finishes work, Saturday me and hsv1 are going to an art gallery, Sunday is free but potentially a date. The main girl Sophie isn’t going to get a look in all weekend unless she meets up with us Friday night during the bday drinks. That means she will come back to my place, and I need to get rid of her ASAP Saturday to go on my art gallery date. It’s all a fvcking mess every weekend I can’t see everyone and I am bad and saying no to people

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you get them used to is what they will come to always expect. If you get a woman's number and then talk to her 4 or 5 times a week, she will come to expect that all the time, and the moment you break from that, she'll think you're acting funny

These women expect you to always be available, because that's what you've trained them to expect

It'll be hard to reverse things with the women you've already built rapport with, but with the new women you meet, give them less of yourself, and ignore them sometimes. You'll lose out on the women who want a whole lot of attention, but it's less drama

Glassguy

Reaction score
When you are always available in the evening to talk to someone and chat, the minute you go off radar with another chick the others will notice it.

I’ve now decided to stop communicating with women so much because 1. When you deal with a few it takes up time and 2. When I want to go undercover and spend a Friday night and following Saturday with a new/different plate the other will harass you and even call you. I can’t remember my stories of what I did at the weekend so I am trying to keep everything vague.

Does anyone have tips for keeping literally everyone at arms length because they ALL want to know your business and whereabouts 24/7 which makes me feel sick but also catches me out.

Example: this Friday night I’m out for a bday drinks in the city, could potentially go back to Spanish house nearby when she finishes work, Saturday me and hsv1 are going to an art gallery, Sunday is free but potentially a date. The main girl Sophie isn’t going to get a look in all weekend unless she meets up with us Friday night during the bday drinks. That means she will come back to my place, and I need to get rid of her ASAP Saturday to go on my art gallery date. It’s all a fvcking mess every weekend I can’t see everyone and I am bad and saying no to people
This is why you have a life and dont blow their phone up in the beginning.

Set the precedence that you're a busy man. That way, when they don't hear from you for a day, it's normal.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it’s about the initial frame you set and sticking to it. I’ll live and learn.