"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spinning plates and availability

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
When you are always available in the evening to talk to someone and chat, the minute you go off radar with another chick the others will notice it.

I’ve now decided to stop communicating with women so much because 1. When you deal with a few it takes up time and 2. When I want to go undercover and spend a Friday night and following Saturday with a new/different plate the other will harass you and even call you. I can’t remember my stories of what I did at the weekend so I am trying to keep everything vague.

Does anyone have tips for keeping literally everyone at arms length because they ALL want to know your business and whereabouts 24/7 which makes me feel sick but also catches me out.

Example: this Friday night I’m out for a bday drinks in the city, could potentially go back to Spanish house nearby when she finishes work, Saturday me and hsv1 are going to an art gallery, Sunday is free but potentially a date. The main girl Sophie isn’t going to get a look in all weekend unless she meets up with us Friday night during the bday drinks. That means she will come back to my place, and I need to get rid of her ASAP Saturday to go on my art gallery date. It’s all a fvcking mess every weekend I can’t see everyone and I am bad and saying no to people
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Whatever you get them used to is what they will come to always expect. If you get a woman's number and then talk to her 4 or 5 times a week, she will come to expect that all the time, and the moment you break from that, she'll think you're acting funny

These women expect you to always be available, because that's what you've trained them to expect

It'll be hard to reverse things with the women you've already built rapport with, but with the new women you meet, give them less of yourself, and ignore them sometimes. You'll lose out on the women who want a whole lot of attention, but it's less drama
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
When you are always available in the evening to talk to someone and chat, the minute you go off radar with another chick the others will notice it.

I’ve now decided to stop communicating with women so much because 1. When you deal with a few it takes up time and 2. When I want to go undercover and spend a Friday night and following Saturday with a new/different plate the other will harass you and even call you. I can’t remember my stories of what I did at the weekend so I am trying to keep everything vague.

Does anyone have tips for keeping literally everyone at arms length because they ALL want to know your business and whereabouts 24/7 which makes me feel sick but also catches me out.

Example: this Friday night I’m out for a bday drinks in the city, could potentially go back to Spanish house nearby when she finishes work, Saturday me and hsv1 are going to an art gallery, Sunday is free but potentially a date. The main girl Sophie isn’t going to get a look in all weekend unless she meets up with us Friday night during the bday drinks. That means she will come back to my place, and I need to get rid of her ASAP Saturday to go on my art gallery date. It’s all a fvcking mess every weekend I can’t see everyone and I am bad and saying no to people
This is why you have a life and dont blow their phone up in the beginning.

Set the precedence that you're a busy man. That way, when they don't hear from you for a day, it's normal.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Yeah it’s about the initial frame you set and sticking to it. I’ll live and learn.
 
Top