Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spent 5 Nights Out In The Wilderness

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spent the last 5 days out in a pine forest wilderness, camping. It's one of the best things I've done this year. I highly recommend you guys to take time out to do this. I'd like to say I had an ephiphany out there, but I can't describe it in words right now, I just had alot of time to think about the fortunate things I have, rather than the exterior. Funnily enough, I had girls I hadn't spoke to for a while ring me all of a sudden.

I turned my phone off, watched no tv, had 2 meals a day, water, made campfires, made food on a grill, pheasant shooting, roe & red dear hunting, mounting biking, swimming in the lake and bike trekking. All in all, I just weren't thinking about women, not even a little bit. I didn't even masturbate for the 5 nights. I was soaking up the fresh air out there, I actually felt revived. Its so refreshing. This is one of the best activities you can do to take not just women, but any hardships in your life, put at a halt. Even if its for a week.

I've just logged on here, and was laughing my ass off at the threads, especially Crissco taking some text's seriously from a chick and claiming to be ''Dissed''. Also heard about the North & South Korean crisis happening, aswell as more job cuts. I'm beginning to feel miserable again, just by looking at the sheer idiotic threads and logging onto my Facebook to see the cvcksh*t. Hopefully, I can stay in this mode for another few weeks, untill I'm back here ranting. Infact, I'm going to refrain from posting a thread if it isn't a LR or some other meaningful gain regarding women on Sosuave.

The 5 nights felt like 4 weeks. I learnt alot out there, I can also say, from the female companionship that I had, is that I had a problem with why I weren't getting girls with my looks, I figured I was goodlooking, bit of an arsehole and have an average social circle, but couldn't get the girl. I was told, girls don't care about looks, not so much even if you're bold and confident, yes, I said it, but, the EXPERIENCE, they percieve they're GOING to have with you. Women can peak through your world by the way you present yourself, talk, mannerisms, people skills, humour and so on. They can tell if you're a desired male.

Definetely recommend you guys to take time out to do this. :up:

Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
I'd like to say I had an ephiphany out there, but I can't describe it in words right now, I just had alot of time to think about the fortunate things I have, rather than the exterior.

Funny you mentioned this.

A couple days ago I went to get my pension insurance done. Outside the building there was a bunch of pensioners, arguing about who's next in line. It was total crap, people standing in line for government money. Greed was there, all over. But then I looked up into the trees, and saw them sway in the sky. It was so peaceful.

We down here are corrupted by the devil, which herds us through government and religion. The god is above, it's nature.

If I had it my way I'd move out of city and live in the woods.

Heh, makes you wonder why the Unabomber did his thing with airline companies. Flying there, ruining peace.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attempted to do this last summer....had scheduled 3 days....only lasted two....was bored out of my mind.
-Had loud campers all the way around (height of season)
-it rained, my sleeping setup in the tent was **** so i couldn’t sleep
-mosquitos ate me alive
-trees all the way around; no scenery
-i hate bugs, and forest was full of them
-the toilet stunk

I'll definitely try again next year....except, i won't go to a campground. I’m thinking of taking more days off and go as far north as i can in a full day driving (northern Ontario) and camping out on some hill somewhere away from everybody and everything.

Reaction score
spider_007 said:
I’m thinking of taking more days off and go as far north as i can in a full day driving (northern Ontario) and camping out on some hill somewhere away from everybody and everything.

Take some Sasquatch repellent with you.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great thread. Every time I check back on this forum, theres tons of new, meaningless posts. I used to look on this forum the most before, even then people were saying how bad it had become. I don't know if it is me having improved beyond this, or if this part of the forum is just becoming worse?

Sometimes you just want to move out in the wild. Away from civilization, bull****, preservatives and social conditioning. We weren't made for this, that's why there is so much bad going on in the world. We are destroying it, it's almost unevitable. I'm definately gonna try this when I get older, maybe take it as far as moving out without money and live of the land?

Great post.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
I've spent the last 5 days out in a pine forest wilderness, camping. It's one of the best things I've done this year. I highly recommend you guys to take time out to do this. I'd like to say I had an ephiphany out there, but I can't describe it in words right now, I just had alot of time to think about the fortunate things I have, rather than the exterior. Funnily enough, I had girls I hadn't spoke to for a while ring me all of a sudden.

I turned my phone off, watched no tv, had 2 meals a day, water, made campfires, made food on a grill, pheasant shooting, roe & red dear hunting, mounting biking, swimming in the lake and bike trekking. All in all, I just weren't thinking about women, not even a little bit. I didn't even masturbate for the 5 nights. I was soaking up the fresh air out there, I actually felt revived. Its so refreshing. This is one of the best activities you can do to take not just women, but any hardships in your life, put at a halt. Even if its for a week.

I've just logged on here, and was laughing my ass off at the threads, especially Crissco taking some text's seriously from a chick and claiming to be ''Dissed''. Also heard about the North & South Korean crisis happening, aswell as more job cuts. I'm beginning to feel miserable again, just by looking at the sheer idiotic threads and logging onto my Facebook to see the cvcksh*t. Hopefully, I can stay in this mode for another few weeks, untill I'm back here ranting. Infact, I'm going to refrain from posting a thread if it isn't a LR or some other meaningful gain regarding women on Sosuave.

The 5 nights felt like 4 weeks. I learnt alot out there, I can also say, from the female companionship that I had, is that I had a problem with why I weren't getting girls with my looks, I figured I was goodlooking, bit of an arsehole and have an average social circle, but couldn't get the girl. I was told, girls don't care about looks, not so much even if you're bold and confident, yes, I said it, but, the EXPERIENCE, they percieve they're GOING to have with you. Women can peak through your world by the way you present yourself, talk, mannerisms, people skills, humour and so on. They can tell if you're a desired male.

Definetely recommend you guys to take time out to do this. :up:

:up:

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't watched it already, I'd recommend the film "Into The Wild".

It's a true story about a lad who decides to leave society and goes to live in the Alaskan wilderness on his own.
It's actually my favourite film. Definitely worth a watch!

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:

It's a true story about a lad who decides to leave society and goes to live in the Alaskan wilderness on his own.
Yeah it was, I cried at the end of it.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:

Yeah, I'm currently reading the book. I find it difficult to read tho. Gonna see the movie later.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've recently bought the book also, haven't got round to reading it yet though.

What do you mean by difficult to read?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Ghost, I was thinking of doing that, too. I don't know if you're in North America, but around here (NY) we're having real issue of bears coming around campsites. When I was a boy scout we never even considered the possibility of a bear. I just spoke to a ranger a couple of weeks ago at my local campground and he said that had 2 bears come in this year.

Did you take any precautions against bears, assuming you're in a place that has them? Going camping really has been on my mind lately, but all the bear stories have been causing me to procrastinate.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
I've recently bought the book also, haven't got round to reading it yet though.

What do you mean by difficult to read?
First thing has got to be the fact that english is my 2nd language. Other than that, the author has a different writing style, it is a mix between the actual story and facts, and it's A LOT of names. Good story though.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, the best times to camp are, in order:

Fall
Spring
Winter
Summer

How can summer be last, you say? Well, another poster alluded to it before. The summer is the height of insect activity and humidity. You get eaten alive by mosquitoes and it's miserable as hell.

Fall is the best time to hit the woods. Bugs and humidity are gone, plenty of stuff to burn, nights are cool but not cold, big harvest moons and clear skies you can see the end of the universe.

If you want to rough it, camp in the winter. That will put some hair on yer chest.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Did you take any precautions against bears, assuming you're in a place that has them? Going camping really has been on my mind lately, but all the bear stories have been causing me to procrastinate.
We sighted two small North American black bears walk past our campsite (yards away) but apart from that, no harm or consistant problematic bears our way. I'm sure the Mama Bear was probably near by, which was unnerving. If anything, it was those damned Mosquitos and Black-backed Shew's that took the last bit of energy in me. But overall, for general safety, given, you aren't hunting, just camping, would be to take a light rifle, preferably light-lever action rifles chambered with classic cartridges like the .30-30, .300 Sav., .348Win. and/or .358 Win or an Semi-auto 12 gauge-Shotgun.

People have problems with bears, when they feed them, your food. Stop feeding them and you won't encounter much problems. We also cooked and ate our food away from the campsite, nor were scraps left around the campfire area.

I can't even sleep properly in my own bed now. I became accustomed to the wilderness, even though it was rough, but I liked it. It was a change of scenery and recreation. Especially, seeing the harvest moon, and being able to actually see some stars, without the big bright light pollution from the city, is a beautiful sight. Its like the scene with Sergeant Mac keeping watch on the tree in the 1980's Predator Movie, you rarely get to see such scenery in the city outskirts.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done lots of outdoor living. Summer, spring, fall, winter, I've done it all (thank you army). I agree that the fall is the best. Summer can suck depending on where you live. Winter is ok if you know how to prepare (I've spent 2 weeks straight in the field in Jan one year, temps were between -20 and -40).