Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

SpeedDating!?

kairos

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Ok - here I am busy trying to pick up chicks cold following David D's advice, I'm having trouble spotting women here in NYC, so many out there, but not getting too many to approach, then I come across this Speeddating thing, I wonder if it's worth a try...I live in NYC, so I thought it couldn't be all bad...plus I got money to waste :)

Anyways, my quesion:

Does ****y/funny work in speeddating? What's the right attitude anyway, because playing the AFC is suicide with so much competition. I have to be different, but how?

I thought at worst, it's good practice, I've been out of game for a while, I'm not looking for any serious relationship or anything, just looking to have some fun as the summer approaches...

thanks,
kairos
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

kairos

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
also, please give me some ****y/funny i can use...
thanks, kairos
 

Locke

New Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
i don't really believe you should devote time to looking for women. usually, if you just go out and do other things that you enjoy, you'll eventually come across some good ones.
 
Top