"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

speed seduction

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
What do people here think about Speed Seduction? I've seen posts here that say, "That's the speed seduction mentality." Does it not work?

I'm just curious. I don't plan on putting out money for something like that right now, and DJ tactics work fairly well.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
The more complex a system they make it the more money they can make off their seminars and so on. While your friend who's captain of the football team or pimp friend gettin tail left and right would laugh his ass off at that stuff.
 

Engee

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Mind fvcking. I would much rather focus on improving my self image and INNER GAME, be more popular, outgoing, sexy and attractive compared to the people I'm hanging around than know a few NLP/Seduction techniques that require a lot of practice/luck to pull off.

However, the DJB does have the sequence similar to jeffries. I like the time distortion pattern and used it a couple of times .. "Have you ever instantly known that you were going to like and trust somebody for a long time...??" etc etc.
 

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
my thought ..

I am still learning this game... but as a learner, i am getting the following:

THIS IS YOUR GAME!

meaning .. its you who is going make things happen. No seminars, wingman, nor advise from PUA gonna help you if you do not execute.

I do not care if you mastered all the technique .. if you do not step out of your home and start TALKING to ladies .. then any amount of reading is no better than dumb twit.

I said TALKING. Just talk .. who cares if girls give sh!t face.. just go talk. They won't kill you.. nor beat you to be in hospital .. Just go out there and TALK!!

Once you are comfortable saying jibrish to woman .. then .. then .. think about details... details on ATTRACTION and all other crap comes with it.

Believe me .. I think all men have the tools.. you just need to use them...

Guys .. JUST TALK .. thats all there is to it ..
 

Engee

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Re: my thought ..

Originally posted by SealTeamSix
I am still learning this game... but as a learner, i am getting the following:

THIS IS YOUR GAME!

meaning .. its you who is going make things happen. No seminars, wingman, nor advise from PUA gonna help you if you do not execute.

I do not care if you mastered all the technique .. if you do not step out of your home and start TALKING to ladies .. then any amount of reading is no better than dumb twit.

I said TALKING. Just talk .. who cares if girls give sh!t face.. just go talk. They won't kill you.. nor beat you to be in hospital .. Just go out there and TALK!!

Once you are comfortable saying jibrish to woman .. then .. then .. think about details... details on ATTRACTION and all other crap comes with it.

Believe me .. I think all men have the tools.. you just need to use them...

Guys .. JUST TALK .. thats all there is to it ..
Unrelated to the question, but..Perfectly said. There have been SO MANY times when I've missed strong signals, simply because I was dumb or shy. I still kick my self for that.. If only I'd gone up and said hi.....
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
The boat is being missed here. Who cares to learn how to be able to notice if she is interested or not, if she isn't at first without you opening your mouth its your job to make it happen. Get out of this, does this show interest or when is she ready for this mindset. Listen to our friend napoleon.

When told by one of his generals during a battle that the circumstances weren't just right he replied:

"Circumstances?!?... I make circumstances!"
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
The theory behind Speed Seduction is great and I can see how people get sucked into believing it, but it doesn't work. Some of the "subtle" suggestions are too obvious and I find it very doubtful that any woman is suddenly going to fall for you just because you say the "right" things.

It's a gimmick designed to make money off desperate people looking for magic tricks. That's all.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I was thinking about this the other day...I think a lot of the reason that Speed Seduction "works" is because a lot of the people who developed it tend to operate in the Los Angeles/Hollywood area. There you have no shortage of star-struck "bimbos" (for lack of a better word) who have come out there believing in magic and chances for fame and fortune and are desperate for any "fancy words or patterns", regardless of what they mean...that's why they eat these suggestive routines up without a second thought.

I've used very small bits and pieces of the SS style here and there. Sometimes if it goes naturally with the conversation (and it doesn't seem like you're just pulling a routine out of your ass), it works pretty well. Sometimes the woman will look at you like you totally lost her. Then other times she'll catch on to what you're trying to do, but if you play dumb she'll let it ride...because she knows where this is going anyway and she has needs too. ;)

In no way, though, do I believe a slick series of word-games and routines ALONE can bag a woman.
 

TitaniumFireBEAR

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Location
The #1 Sports Capital in the World, Boston.
Input and Comments.

I have only perused the surface of SS and other concepts like hypnosis. But what I can comment on from observing life, hookups, and sales as my profession is that how you say something is more important than what you say.

Ever notice a friendly interaction with a brother or friend that wasn't set out to be a joke, but broke out into a series of funny events?

It happens to me all the time. When I come home from work, or when I return from somewhere, or when it's hot and I'm strung out from lifting or yard work, I get into a mode, or a "state" and it just snowballs from there. No attempts are made at "what is said" just "how it is said."

Case in point...

I had a peer/mentor talk to us about communication and he described it like this...how you say what you say is of the utmost importance...and his example is as follows:

Him: Honey, you're so beautiful, that when I look at you, time stands still.
Wife: AWWWWW!

2nd Scenario
Him: Honey, you're so beautiful you have a face that could stop a clock.
Wife: Bastard, you're sleeping on the couch!

The difference being in the outcome our communication has on a party. At one time, you can pick a road to travel. How you travel what you travel is your choice.

I very much so love NLP, particularly for sales and human interaction. Not only has it impacted my life, but it enables me to impact others in business.

Ever heard the phrase..."you don't know what you don't know."

If you never heard of calculus, you can't possibly know it exists, nor can you comment on it. Then, the minute you hear 'calculus' you can begin to study it and recognize its existence.

The same with "states" in NLP. Until you're installed with the thought process that says how you feel is only matter of perception (no matter how many Human relations classes you took) it doesn't stick until we realize there's more to the brain and ourselves than standardized tests and astrology. You realize the brain is a tabula rasa, or blank slate, and can be programmed to work in anyway we want.

Does this mean SS works? Yes. All the time? No. Anything that works all the time is heresy. Nonsense. It would work, but a select times. Try going to an amped up club and pulling SS on some girls drinking heavily and tell me how it works. They're already sexed to the max, why try to effort something that has already been done for you?

Point is, study it, add it to your arsenal, and recognize when you can and can't use it. In time, such things will become a part of your subconscious mind and it will flow naturally from who you are.

I have a friend, who only studied minor part of hypnosis, but swears by his ability to get a woman to enjoy "eating his sperm" as he puts it. He has a very suggestible and soothing voice and is very in touch with feeling and thoughts, so much so he's excellent in sales. BUT, it's who he is. There's no efforting it on his part. It's a routine, his personality trait, and when he gets into a situation, this is the weapon he pulls out. Rather than letting her just enjoy the bj, he does things in such a way as to make her enjoy it the point of doing it often.

Anchoring works. Think of the last time you were with someone and something happened leaving you with a particular feeling about someone. My own case in point dealt with an attractive HB 6 Brunette. Met her on a meeting appointment. Wasn't sure what would come of it, but she was def a 7 in the bod, nice thick hips, sexual, and aggressive. HOWEVER, on our first rendezvous, which was also my bday, several things happened...

1. She showed up drunk at my hotel room, stammering around.
2. She had recently been in a fight and was covered in blood.
3. She was dressed like a hooker, so all my friends saw her naked.
4. In the morning, she had her period and forgot her feminine products.
5. After cleaning up, she wanted action on her period, only hours after all the preceding went down.

I probably would have tried more than kissing, but I haven't found a time when I could reanchor or reframe a better image of this girl. Consequently, she's raring to go when I see her, but all I recall is that night and the few incidents that have occurred after it. Too grossed out!


B.E.A.R.
 
Top