Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speed Seduction

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I first started to learn game there was a guy named Ross Jeffries, and his method consisted of using NLP to seduce women.

At that time I was completely clueless and lost precious time trying to learn that shyt.

Anyone here had any success with that garbage? I want to hear your thoughts!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on their news group back in 1998. After a break up in that period, my 'game' really took a nosedive and was looking for ways to improve. After I got over that break up, I regained composure, but it embarrassingly took a while.

While on that group, I tried a few things. To my surprise, one of those things actually seemed to work. I attempted the "embedded commands" bit. I remember getting tripped up on my 'script' because the gal looked like she was in some sort of daze. I wrote about this on that forum and they said it was the "doggie dinner bowl look." Apparently, others had also witnessed this affect and it has been given a slang-name.

Even if it actually worked, I didn't feel comfortable with it. Sure... I think we all manipulate to some degree, but if it actually would work, it seemed a bit too manipulative for my liking.

Not sure when you were on that board but in the late 90's there was this guy named "Ray" that nearly everybody hated. About half the post were aimed at him. I'm not sure if he really had much game at all, but he was really logical and I guess that it intimated those that were giving blind obedience toward Ross.

All in all, it was more a waste of time. I was walking wounded after a break up and wasn't aware that taking a break to lick the wounds is natural.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty curious myself so I couldn't help but flirt with the idea of learning some NLP.
But as I kept reading I felt more and more sick about it. It's not natural.
I guess it's not for me, I prefer to be honest in my approach, not to play games.
NLP is exactly what the name says, PROGRAMMING.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty curious myself so I couldn't help but flirt with the idea of learning some NLP.
I guess it's not for me, I prefer to be honest in my approach, not to play games.
NLP is mainstream now, used in the coaching business

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NLP is mainstream now, used in the coaching business
Didn't know it's actually mainstream, I don't really follow sales trends. But I can see it working in business surely.
It's also useful to understand it even a little bit to avoid getting tricked by people using it.
When it comes to dating, it feels artificial which is killing it for me.
But I am pretty sure some of the guys that are like sponges and absorb every picking up tactic there is have succes with it. As long as they hide that sh1t well enough that it looks genuine. I doubt their number is large tho.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One example of NLP is commonly used on ebay.

When you read the product description, it's not uncommon to see the phrase "you are bidding on _____ "(insert product for sale)
Instead of something like "up for your consideration" or "I have for sale"... instead it's common among the description to read... "you are bidding on." The phrase is intentional and used for a reason.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Men who are naturals can pull this off effortlessly. I’ve seen men do this and it is a combination of high confidence and IDGAF. Typically said men are also very physically attractive or very charming or both.

Such men naturally “assume the sale” if you look at it in sales parlance and they have a history of success which means they expect to be successful again.

That isn’t something you learn over night as a man and some guys will never be smooth enough to pull it off.

It’s best to get familiar in your own skin & find an approach style that suits your own look & personality.

Techniques that are one size fits all don’t work all the time. If you are having to memorize a script? Wrong approach. You are going to come off cheesy AF and canned if you gotta memorize a script.

Attractive women are accustomed to being approached and can tell the difference immediately (between a natural versus a canned approach), often before the man opens his mouth.

Do what is natural for you...and if you don’t know what is natural for you then focus on creating proximity (which gives you an excuse to start a conversation) and basic conversation skills.

Basic conversation skills are underrated around here but are VERY important.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first showed up on sosuave back in 2001, the place was pretty much divided in half with one side being into PUA stuff and the other half being into Speed Seduction (SS for short). SS eventually fizzled out in favor for more natural methods of seduction.

If you do a search on the forum, you can find remnants of when SS was very prominent here.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all part of the REAL world.