"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Speed Seduction

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
382
Reaction score
342
I remember when I first started to learn game there was a guy named Ross Jeffries, and his method consisted of using NLP to seduce women.

At that time I was completely clueless and lost precious time trying to learn that shyt.

Anyone here had any success with that garbage? I want to hear your thoughts!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I was on their news group back in 1998. After a break up in that period, my 'game' really took a nosedive and was looking for ways to improve. After I got over that break up, I regained composure, but it embarrassingly took a while.

While on that group, I tried a few things. To my surprise, one of those things actually seemed to work. I attempted the "embedded commands" bit. I remember getting tripped up on my 'script' because the gal looked like she was in some sort of daze. I wrote about this on that forum and they said it was the "doggie dinner bowl look." Apparently, others had also witnessed this affect and it has been given a slang-name.

Even if it actually worked, I didn't feel comfortable with it. Sure... I think we all manipulate to some degree, but if it actually would work, it seemed a bit too manipulative for my liking.

Not sure when you were on that board but in the late 90's there was this guy named "Ray" that nearly everybody hated. About half the post were aimed at him. I'm not sure if he really had much game at all, but he was really logical and I guess that it intimated those that were giving blind obedience toward Ross.

All in all, it was more a waste of time. I was walking wounded after a break up and wasn't aware that taking a break to lick the wounds is natural.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I'm pretty curious myself so I couldn't help but flirt with the idea of learning some NLP.
But as I kept reading I felt more and more sick about it. It's not natural.
I guess it's not for me, I prefer to be honest in my approach, not to play games.
NLP is exactly what the name says, PROGRAMMING.
 

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
382
Reaction score
342
I'm pretty curious myself so I couldn't help but flirt with the idea of learning some NLP.
But as I kept reading I felt more and more sick about it. It's not natural.
I guess it's not for me, I prefer to be honest in my approach, not to play games.
NLP is exactly what the name says, PROGRAMMING.
NLP is mainstream now, used in the coaching business
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
NLP is mainstream now, used in the coaching business
Didn't know it's actually mainstream, I don't really follow sales trends. But I can see it working in business surely.
It's also useful to understand it even a little bit to avoid getting tricked by people using it.
When it comes to dating, it feels artificial which is killing it for me.
But I am pretty sure some of the guys that are like sponges and absorb every picking up tactic there is have succes with it. As long as they hide that sh1t well enough that it looks genuine. I doubt their number is large tho.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
One example of NLP is commonly used on ebay.

When you read the product description, it's not uncommon to see the phrase "you are bidding on _____ "(insert product for sale)
Instead of something like "up for your consideration" or "I have for sale"... instead it's common among the description to read... "you are bidding on." The phrase is intentional and used for a reason.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,937
Age
57
Advice from the old lady:

Men who are naturals can pull this off effortlessly. I’ve seen men do this and it is a combination of high confidence and IDGAF. Typically said men are also very physically attractive or very charming or both.

Such men naturally “assume the sale” if you look at it in sales parlance and they have a history of success which means they expect to be successful again.

That isn’t something you learn over night as a man and some guys will never be smooth enough to pull it off.

It’s best to get familiar in your own skin & find an approach style that suits your own look & personality.

Techniques that are one size fits all don’t work all the time. If you are having to memorize a script? Wrong approach. You are going to come off cheesy AF and canned if you gotta memorize a script.

Attractive women are accustomed to being approached and can tell the difference immediately (between a natural versus a canned approach), often before the man opens his mouth.

Do what is natural for you...and if you don’t know what is natural for you then focus on creating proximity (which gives you an excuse to start a conversation) and basic conversation skills.

Basic conversation skills are underrated around here but are VERY important.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
When I first showed up on sosuave back in 2001, the place was pretty much divided in half with one side being into PUA stuff and the other half being into Speed Seduction (SS for short). SS eventually fizzled out in favor for more natural methods of seduction.

If you do a search on the forum, you can find remnants of when SS was very prominent here.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm pretty curious myself so I couldn't help but flirt with the idea of learning some NLP.
But as I kept reading I felt more and more sick about it. It's not natural.
I guess it's not for me, I prefer to be honest in my approach, not to play games.
NLP is exactly what the name says, PROGRAMMING.
Its all part of the REAL world.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top