"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Speed Dating, tips please?!

Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
How do you approach this thing? I've been single for a while but have been hitting the gym and am noticing a few more looks from the girls, so reckon I could be successful if I just differentiate myself from everyone else in there.

Also, are there usually more guys than girls, or equal numbers? Do the guys tend to be much competition in these things?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
At the risk of sounding like a killjoy, I'd say don't do it.

I did it once. I went with a buddy. I put down half the girls as a No, and half as a Yes. I got one match, which turned into a boring date. My buddy and I both felt like we had a good time, but neither of us wants to do it again. If I did, I'd be a lot more C&F and a lot less give a sh*t.

And from the pleading emails I keep getting from the company, it seems like a lot of men are feeling the same way - they've more women than guys on their books and can't get guys to turn up.

If you are going, I'd say you should be bold. Don't ask the boring standard questions but don't try making up goofy, fun questions either. Try asking them about sex, stuff like that. Go with a real who cares attitude and don't expect anything good to come of it.
 

MisterAl

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
Top