Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spaz, can you elaborate on this?

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“The ability to toggle between a Prince and a Caveman is key towards being successful with women.”

I’m curious about this. Let me give you my thoughts on this first, though. If by Prince you mean a degree of self interest (for lack of a better term) and by Caveman you mean masculine and aggressive, does whatever he d*mn well pleases, then I can build a concept of the statement. But, I think there’s more to it than that.

Explain it to me, sir.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PM your boyfriend and ask him rather than making a thread.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You may go now.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A gentleman that's articulate, well mannered, successful, has presence, a large sphere of influence, educated, positive minded, etc etc but beneath all that lies that ever present masculine strength of aggressiveness, dominance, hunger, ambition, daring, dismissive attitude, arrogance, superiority etc.

In other words, he is both an angel and a demon all rolled into one, with the ability to call forth either one at will.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A gentleman that's articulate, well mannered, successful, has presence, a large sphere of influence, educated, positive minded, etc etc but beneath all that lies that ever present masculine strength of aggressiveness, dominance, hunger, ambition, daring, dismissive attitude, arrogance, superiority etc.

In other words, he is both an angel and a demon all rolled into one, with the ability to call forth either one at will.
I see. I’ve thought of something similar in the past. I keep getting the impression that this mystery of masculinity isn’t a mystery at all. Like a forgotten skill. I’ll think with your definition for a while, see what I come up with. ‘Preciate it, man.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I forgot to put in visionary. That one is important.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to put in visionary. That one is important.
Man, some of this stuff a man wouldn’t even be able to realize until he pulls his head out of the sand. I’ll ponder this, not as a matter of questioning it, but as something I need to be reminded of.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Man, some of this stuff a man wouldn’t even be able to realize until he pulls his head out of the sand. I’ll ponder this, not as a matter of questioning it, but as something I need to be reminded of.
No worries man, welcome to the forum.

Question everyone and everything to benefit yourself, and come out with the right mindset to suit ur personality.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I once listened to my favorite album, but then deleted it upon realizing music was bluepill and about loving a woman.
I had a phone full of useless music. I completely refused to listen to it.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
I had a phone full of useless music. I completely refused to listen to it.
Considering whether to read reddit, watch more videos about hypergamy, or read one of the various sets of rules about Poon/Women/ Relationships and how Im supposed to think/feel/act. Really grateful for the manosphere and how Independent and HIGH VALUE its made me as a Man.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Considering whether to read reddit, watch more videos about hypergamy, or read one of the various sets of rules about Poon/Women/ Relationships and how Im supposed to think/feel/act. Really grateful for the manosphere and how Independent and HIGH VALUE its made me as a Man.
You first. In everything. Women are a really fun side dish. Nothing more. Nothing less.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You first. In everything. Women are a really fun side dish. Nothing more. Nothing less.
If only I had realized this years ago, if only. I had the wrong perspective in life. Chase excellence, not women. This one comment alone, had I adopted it much earlier in life, say 20 years ago, would have completely changed my life for the better. I really wish my father had been a mentor to me. As it is, I've literally drastically downgraded the quality of my life by doing the exact opposite of that statement. I'm still successful and working on blowing sh*t up literally this year but I'm still chained to someone who pretty much loathes my existence and puts up with me only because of the resources I provide. Completely different person than the person I was dating. It's like that Tesla song, sleeping with an angel, woke up with a monster.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
If only I had realized this years ago, if only. I had the wrong perspective in life. Chase excellence, not women. This one comment alone, had I adopted it much earlier in life, say 20 years ago, would have completely changed my life for the better. I really wish my father had been a mentor to me. As it is, I've literally drastically downgraded the quality of my life by doing the exact opposite of that statement. I'm still successful and working on blowing sh*t up literally this year but I'm still chained to someone who pretty much loathes my existence and puts up with me only because of the resources I provide. Completely different person than the person I was dating. It's like that Tesla song, sleeping with an angel, woke up with a monster.
This is so common amongst married men that it is scary. Same with me. Same with every married guy I have ever talked to.

His slow disintegration is almost inevitable.