Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Soy Beans in Foods turning Males to Females?

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree that hormones in meats and pesticides also worry me a bit more than soy. If you are going to write ridiculous **** than at least do your homework and read information from reputable sources. Soy derived compounds do not contain animal like estrogen. They have isoflavones that can interact with certain cellular estrogen receptors though not in the sexual organs. If you want peer reviewed scientific papers to back this up let me know.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've never heard of a food that turns someone masculine or feminine

i don't drink soy that much, but it certianly didnt turn me back into an AFC or something

Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
...But inside he is thinking, "I wonder what HIS scrotum tastes like?"
GIO, you are a sick HOMO faggot!!!!! Go be a moderator for a Homo site - bytch!!!!

SAY NO TO HO-MOS!!!!!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soy beans taste gross and so do bean sprouts. ewwwwwww

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
GIO, you are a sick HOMO faggot!!!!! Go be a moderator for a Homo site - bytch!!!!

SAY NO TO HO-MOS!!!!!
Put down the tofu burger, PRL.

Please step away from the tofu burger.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
It is a fact that soy is a pro-estrogen.... It appears that there isnt a safe form of nutrition. I wondered what caused my pre-publescent gyno???

Daral

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of what I was planning on saying when I read that "article" has already been said. In short, there is no scientific foundation for anything presented so far in this thread.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
It is a fact that soy is a pro-estrogen.... It appears that there isnt a safe form of nutrition. I wondered what caused my pre-publescent gyno???
There are safe forms of nutrition, the only problem is that they suck! unless you want to eat vegetables for the rest of your life. Yes, most of the 'good food' is actually bad for you. The thing is you can avoid the bad stuff (soy for example) and erase soda, frozen foods, coffee, tea, dairy, and other known bad stuff for your system. Then you can still keep eating pasta/bbq ribs and all the great food that tastes good but is still bad.

I rarely drink soda anymore, i don't drink coffee, tea, or eat cheese and i rarely drink milk. Im trying to erase frozen foods from my diet at the moment.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget to get rid of water. Water is bad for you. It contains microtraces of chemicals which can kill you if overconsumed.

Stop drinking water or you'll die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

medaille

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my mind evolution says...

I think that our bodies are designed by evolution to work most efficiently on what food was available for the bulk of our existence (ie before civilization and its massive monoculture style of food production).

Its a well known trend that the massive amounts of red meat Americans eat leads directly to many problems such as hypertension and heart attacks. Its fairly well known now that "carbs" are bad and at the very least highly refined sugars burn really quickly and create an addictive situation of peaking and crashing in those who consume lots of it.

As far as whats good for us to eat? Who knows? Scientists can't even make up their own minds on the topic and there's hardly enough credible research to state what an ideal diet would consist of. That also completely ignores any of the information that is put out by the people who make money of the situation, like say cattle producers who can put implants in beef to gain $80 in pure profit per steer without having any desire to learn about the long-term effects of their actions.

I think the obvious solution is to try to figure out how nature designed us to eat and eat that. None of this crap where everyone goes on weird diets and waits for someone to tell them they're doing it all wrong.

I think eating massive quantities of anything one thing would be a poor idea, since I don't think we were provided with large quantities of any one food in our natural state. To me, I would think that the more diverse the better. The less crap that man changed about the food the better. The less pesticides the better. The less fertilizers the better. The less chemicals added the better. I'm pretty confident that even our smartest and our brightest can't predict exactly how all these added chemicals affect us over the course of a full lifetime, so why trust their judgement blindly or selectively choose which ones to listen to?

If you want a slightly easier solution, find a culture that lives long, healthy lives and eat what they eat.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I Think originally man ate what was available in his environment. I'll even guess that certain cultures of ppl have different nutritional needs... There has to be a reason why african americans have higher rates of hypertension and diabetes. Maybe our ideal diet is one where we model the eating habits of our ancestors???????

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: More like hormones and pesticides

Originally posted by Bonhomme
Factory farmed meat is loaded with estrogen-like hormones to make the animals soft and fat -- which is just what it does to the people who eat them.
Vegetarians are real men!

Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
I rarely drink soda anymore, i don't drink coffee, tea, or eat cheese and i rarely drink milk. Im trying to erase frozen foods from my diet at the moment.
A cup of green tea a couple of times a week can be very good for you.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: More like hormones and pesticides

Originally posted by Porky
A cup of green tea a couple of times a week can be very good for you.
says who? remember now that what the media tells us is good is probably the opposite. They told us soy was the healthiest thing ever now you know otherwise, recently milk has been linked to cancer, soda has been linked to alzenheimers etc.

you just can't trust anybody. Vegetables and fruit are the only few things you can trust.

Daral

Don Juan
Reaction score

Carl Lewis disagrees, but please don't let me and reality get in the way of your sarcastic remarks.

Daral

Don Juan
Reaction score

Presuming that was sarcasm, I have to say Carl Lewis disagrees. But please don't let me, him, and objective reality get in your way.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daral, it wasn't sarcasm.

anyway, green tea has antioxidants in it. Feel free to believe in whatever conspiracy theories you want, but I'm going to trust scientific studies which show that green tea is good for you in the long run.

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats bull****!! It a manipulation by the dairy industry spreading lies and half turths. They got too keep shoving the oil in the form of cow meat down your thoats or the credit card companies wont make a profit. money become worthless then chaos

the truth

truth

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullsh1t.

The only bad thing about beans is that they can cause gas and indigestion.

These days these incompetent researchers are linking everything to everything else. "He got cancer and he had milk in his diet!!! OOH ****, get the media over here!!"

you have a greater chance of being struck by a baseball-sized asteroid in the head than getting seriously sick from foods that billions of people consume everyday.