Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Soy Beans in Foods turning Males to Females?

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read this and protect yourself!
Soy beans have become a major ingredient in most processed food - from ice cream to mayonnaise to horse radish. It is as ubiquitous as corn
syrup and xanthan gum in what is euphemistically called "processed
food." Remember when American corporate farmers discovered how cheap it was to raise soy beans? Why, all the starving Africans were going to be saved by American soy beans. Of course the corporate farmers planned to sell the beans to the government for tax dollars while the government
would pay for the beans, pay to transport them to Africa and pay to
distribute them to the people there - all with more tax dollars. Quite a deal for the corporate farmers but not much of one for the American taxpayer. Anyway, the Africans, being smarter than America's corporate farmers, America's government and America's taxpayers, refused to eat the tasteless things.

The Africans probably didn't know it but soy beans contain a dirty little secret of which the public in general is unaware. That is that something in soy beans mimics the female hormone when ingested into the human body. Now, taken in moderation (all things in moderation is still an excellent philosophy for life), I'm sure soy beans will do no harm to humans and may do a bit of good. But soy beans are, as mentioned above, ubiquitous in processed food and westerners in general consume much more of that junk than they do real food.

Some processed food, such as mayonnaise, can no longer be bought without soy beans as the main ingredient. Many younger people consume ONLY junk food.Babies are bottle fed "soy milk" from birth these days - a crime if ever there was one. Therefore, this excessive ingestion of soy beans has the ability to make men into wuzzies and women into Amazons, due to overdosage of female hormones, "mimicked" or otherwise. Tom Valentine (google search) has researched and written more on the down side of soy beans than anyone else, I believe.

Excessive soy bean consumption is likely a major contributor to the
whimping out of young men and boys and the over aggressiveness of young
women and girls.
Older women and men too. The damned things are not
fit for human consumption in quantity although they make great diesel
fuel. Lets see that they get put to that good use and see if we can't make processed food out of normal food again. Or do without the processed garbage altogether.
People wonder why men are so passive these days, why men seem to be more feminine. People ask if homosexuals are born that way or not. What is causing all this??

CHEMICALS IN THE FOODS YOU EAT! (mainly estrogen)

not just soy beans as described above, but many of the foods out there. Did you know that chickens are pumped full of estrogen by farmers these days?

estrogen: a general term for female steroid sex hormones that are secreted by the ovary and responsible for typical female sexual characteristics

and you wonder why men are such p**** these days, they are eating foods containing chemicals which have feminizing effects!

SUMMARY FOR NEWBIES
basically to summarize this in simple terms for newbies to understand, many of the foods you eat have chemicals which have feminizing effects. These chemicals make Men more feminized while females are turned more aggresive.

WHAT CAUSES HOMOSEXUALITY
Homosexuality is a chemical inbalance where a man has an unhealthy level of estrogen in his body. This explains how some homosexuals sound feminine, act feminine, think they are women in a man's body. All of this is due to their higher than normal levels of estrogen.

if only all the millions of stupid soccer moms knew the chemicals in the foods they give their kids and what it does to them! there would be outrage and executives in the food industry/politicians would be hanged on the spot!

LINKS
http://www.drrapp.com
If you want to learn more about chemicals and how things you use/eat everyday are poison, just read her book.
http://www.soyonlineservice.co.nz/
http://www.tomvalentine.com/html/microwave.html

Last edited:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just checked your sites, and none of them ANYTHING about soy beans or homosexuality.

Even your "quote" (if its even quoted from a real source) sounds very...well, crap. It uses words like "wuzzies" and "whimping". No respectable health journal or article would sound like that.

Sounds more like some kind of nutcase rant.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I just checked your sites, and none of them ANYTHING about soy beans or homosexuality.
the following is an interview with the author of the book "the whole soy story" (Kaayla T. Daniel, Ph.D.)
http://www.thewholesoystory.com/index.php

READ THIS AND PROTECT YOURSELF!
Let's get specific. Why should men avoid soy?

Dr. Daniel: Soy lowers Testosterone levels! Just about all soy products on the market contain the phytoestrogens (plant estrogens) known as isoflavones. Plant estrogens have lowered Testosterone levels in rats, monkeys, and other animals as well as humans. For grown men, this usually leads to decreased libido and lower sperm count. There’s an old wives tale that Japanese women punish their straying husbands by feeding them a lot of tofu!

We can joke about that but not about the effect on baby boys fed soy formula. Pediatricians are reporting more and more cases of emasculated boys reaching puberty with breasts and tiny penises. Undescended testicles are also far more common than they were in the past. Remember too that soy estrogens damage far more than the reproductive system. The thyroid is usually hurt first, leading to loss of energy, weight gain, depression, lethargy, and a host of other symptoms.

That's some frightening stuff! Although you'd never hear this in the popular press, soy isn't good for women either, is it?

Dr. Daniel: Many men have avoided soy because they’ve had the idea — rightly as it turns out — that "real men don’t eat tofu." Women, on the other hand, have been sold on the idea that soy will fix anything that ails them.

I’ve worked with a lot of female clients who are purposefully adding large doses of soy to their diets. A lot of them chug soy milk morning and evening and eat energy bars on the run. When they come to me, they complain of fatigue, depression, hair loss, poor skin and diminished sex drive. When I encourage them to go to their doctors to have their thyroids tested, they almost always are diagnosed with low thyroids — hypothyroidism.

Women who eat a lot of soy are also more likely to have reproductive system problems — heavier menstrual flow, increased cramping, infertility, as well as the loss of sex drive mentioned earlier. There are increasing reports of a painful urinary tract condition known as interstitial cystitis and a painful condition called vulvodynia or vulvardynia. This last refers to pain of the external female genitals — excruciating pain that's often so severe that sex is impossible.

Finally, we’re getting more and more reports of vegan mothers giving birth to sons with hypospadias.

I hate to ask, but what is that?

Dr. Daniel: That’s an estrogen-induced birth defect in which the opening of the penis is on the underside, located anywhere from near the tip of the penis to right up at the crotch. These cases are tragic. Although estrogens in the environment have also been implicated, it's prudent for pregnant women to avoid ingesting soy estrogens.

Last edited:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eating an overdose of anything is bad for you. If you drink too much water, it could be bad for you.

Can you link to a government site or a health authority website instead? The site you've shown me is just a sales pitch to sell her books.

(I'm assuming the government isn't doing some Area 51 conspiracy to cover this fatal food up)

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Eating an overdose of anything is bad for you. If you drink too much water, it could be bad for you.
yeah i downed 2 liters of water and throw up lol.

Anyway, this cant be true, hormones work when they reach the blood, but they get digested in your stomach before they reach the blood, so even if soy beans do have this hormone, and i dont know the truth behind that, well unless these people are injecting soy beans :p it still wouldnt have any effect. Thats why diabetics have to inject insulin rather then swoling it.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with all these threads lately about guys turning into girls?

And yeah, your articles are crap.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody knows that Joe is a self-loathing closet case. Even his username... it's like if someone came up to you on the street and said,

"Hi, my name is Joe, and I'm not gay! In fact, I hate gay people! I'm the most not-gay person you've ever met."

But inside he is thinking, "I wonder what HIS scrotum tastes like?"

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:)

Glad to see you're still dispensing your unique brand of love and support on the forum there Gio...nice!

In regards to this thread..it actually is true that soy increases the body's levels of estrogen and it is a commonly used supplement for women with menopause. See for yourself! http://www.soy.com/Soy-Estrogen.html

Even more devastating though, is the use of plastics in the packaging and transport of food and drink. Not to mention the industrial chemicals included in many household products, which have been proven to lead to smaller penis and testicles sizes and lower testosterone levels. Crazy sh!t!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050527/140/fjwhg.html

It really is sad what modern commerce is willing to overlook just to make a buck. :(

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what your saying is, if she complains about the size of my knob I can blame it on the ready meals:D

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe,

Just chill, don't get upset or do anything silly.

There is no anomosity in what anyone is saying, but I can well understand from your veiws you might see it that way.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
What's with all these threads lately about guys turning into girls?

And yeah, your articles are crap.
well bc there seems to be a conspiracy to have macho men exctinct, and men feminized as much as possible.

Yes i agree with the original poster. Its a wide known fact that soy protein which comes from soy beans, helps the convertion of some fats to estrogen a lot easier.... just google soy protein, and itll tell you that.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Señor Fingers
Glad to see you're still dispensing your unique brand of love and support on the forum there Gio...nice!
Glad to still be doing so, Senor.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post just proves how these kiddies are just wrong.

For a start they are confusing physical feminisation with homosexuality. Whilst the effects of estrogen/test balance may well have an effect on physical attributes and mood it's totally wrong to suggest this leads to homosexuality.

If that was the case that big guy at the gym you so admire would be feeling your arse everytime he came off a cycle.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine

For a start they are confusing physical feminisation with homosexuality. Whilst the effects of estrogen/test balance may well have an effect on physical attributes and mood it's totally wrong to suggest this leads to homosexuality.
That might be the case for adults who just started consuming soy based products, but what about those who have been fed food containing estrogen since they were babies and are now into adulthood with high levels of estrogen in their body?

go to the homo capitol of the world (san fran), besides sexual deviants everywhere what else will you see? TOFU! it is everywhere their favorite food.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damnnn i forgot TOFU was made out of soy!!!
It's soooo good though... ARGH!!! :cuss:

Bastards.. you have to ruin everything for me.
Whats next? Ice cream, watermelon?

Fu*k it, i don't care if i turn gay cuz i like TOFU.
I'll still act manly, and repress my homosexual tendencies like Joe... :D

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe,

The tofu thing:crackup: you might have a point there.

I honestly don't believe there are anymore shirtlifters around now than there was at any other time. What has happened during periods like the Victorian era is it became a social taboo and was driven underground.

Look at the greeks and the romans, did they have soy milk and tv dinners? It's more to do with culture and repression.

It just seems there are more gays because it's less of a stigma, and yes there is a lot of it in the media too.

No one is forcing you to suck d1ck, so I don't see what your problem is.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
No one is forcing you to suck d1ck, so I don't see what your problem is.
Haven't you been reading?

It's the gotdammed SOY that makes Joe suck d1ck.

Give Joe a f*cking Tofurky with a Silk chaser and that motherf*cker will be swishing dudes' balls in his mouth like a pro.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think homosexuality is right either, but what happens in lesbians? Do they get too much estrogen where they only see women as attractive?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More like hormones and pesticides

More like the hormones in meats and pesticides in vegetables emasculating men who eat them.

In rivers with high concentrations of certain toxins, a very high % of the fish tend to be female, or even in-between female and male. Males have trouble developing.

Factory farmed meat is loaded with estrogen-like hormones to make the animals soft and fat -- which is just what it does to the people who eat them.

Last edited: