Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Southerners (USA) in America, dah fuk is up with Georgia?

Reaction score
Just saw my Insta feed, two more dudes from my high school came out as gay, dude what is up with the culture of this city lol.

Reaction score
Had a few drinks and am about to pass out in a few but also had a zoom call with my friend who is from Pennsylvania. From what he told me as we somehow ended up at this topic, due to so many of the rust belt towns having a poor economy, a lot of the people from that area ended up in Georgia. You'll notice a lot of Pittsburgh Steelers fans there for instance and why the environment seems so rough compared to other parts of the south.

I never thought about it like that but there are a lot of displaced yankees in Georgia. They're not the good kind of yankees either like you find in NYC or Manhattan, I am talking yankees who could not cut it in NYC or Boston. So they bring that anger with them due to being a bunch of wahed up losers but at the same time have that yankee superiority complex.

Now I know why Georgia girls and girls from Jersey, Long Island, Staten Island, and the rust belt have so much in common. Atlanta is a loser's graveyard in a way.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Man the one thing that annoyed me the most about Atlanta is the fake church culture. I was raised a Christian myself and to a degree, still believe in the Bible, but man people in Atlanta were so fake and phony about it. I'll say it now, you won't find faker people and bigger psychopaths than the people of the youth church groups in the city. Church literally turned into a freaking high school popularity contest, I am talking house of god here!

The problem with Atlanta can be pinned down to demographics though. Being momentarily racist here, black women are not at the top of the list for most men, they tend to be towards the bottom alongside Indian and Arab chicks. Most of the women are either black or black women are close to being half of the women in the city.

With the remaining white girls, you have so much competition and the best ones get swooped up at an early age by local men, likely due to high school connections. By the time they are over 22 and going out to Buckhead bars, you have only a select few of these women but so many men trying to get at them. The opportunity is just not there, you have probably 50 guys trying to talk to 1 white girl that isn't hideous in the city, that is how numbers shake out.

If you love black girls, go to Atlanta by all means. If you love any race other than black girls, avoid Atlanta.

I also found that Indian and Hispanic girls I met in the city were also rude and stuck up.

Reaction score
I think the mixture of the huge Rust Belt migration of people that lost their job and carry that tough guy image with them along with the goody two shoe churchboy types who feel repressed, you get that overcompensating Atlanta culture. You can feel the vibe in the air too, it just seems of un-southern. Like as a southerner, I am used to talking to sweet feminine women but even as someone with family up north, I am used to women being direct but also not all self-righteous. Atlanta women manage to take the two and somehow mix the worst of both worlds.

It wouldn't be so bad but most of them are not even that hot. It's like they try really hard to be hot but they are not hot!