"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Sources of Body Language

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
ok guys...I have a bit of sources for body language..and I wonder if there is more sources...post them so we can have a collection of this because body language is important in ways

Sources one may use:

Search in the Dj site ( Duh)

www.fastseduction.com/guide

www.becomeaplayer.com (go to body language section)

Err..the most I found is in the DJ archives
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
I thought this should be renewed for a easy way to find a source of body language
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
I dont agree with some of they body language tricks on the player site like if legs are crossed away shes not interested i have not found this to be true once.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
True, the crossed leg gesture rarely tells anything as crossing her legs is meant to be ladylike so most women do it anyway and will turn to whoever she is talking to. Crossing the arms, however, is always a very negative sign (unless it's done because she's cold).

Anyway, I would like to see more material on body language. There is a lot on this site, but it's very scattered.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

KOSR

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Look on amazon for books.

The most interesting and usefull body language concepts for me personally were:

Licking lips, hand thruw hair: gives away your sexual intent :)

Body angle: direct means confrontation/sexual interest. Standing at an angle/side of eachother is more relaxed. Keep someone to your right side.

Open body language: open your palms, pointing your chest towards someone, don't frown, open eyes, look interested. No blocking gestures; any kind of barrier you create for youself with hands/objects etc. Nod slowly and smile, but not to much.

No hand to mouth movements: it always seems sketchy if you scratch your nose, ear, eyes, neck etc.

Eyes are for attention, head direction is for interest, full attention with upperbody. If you don't like something being said, turn away your body, works awesome.

Well these are just some I found interesting. And all the (now) obvious signals women send out, but they can't really be trusted all the time.
 
Top