Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Source of Reliable Steroid Info

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking to add some low-key "chemical assistance" to my regimen. I've had decent luck with some cycling of Clenbuteral (though the muscle cramps suck). Looking to try some Winstrol cycling, perhaps with something else to combat the (alleged) side-effects of lowering T-levels.

Not looking to go full-stack, bulking, etc. Just cutting for more definition.

Any good sources out there that people trust? My initial searches reveal that it's a snake-oil sh*t-show out there. The sources that look legit either assume a level of background knowledge that I do not possess, and/or assume you are in the deep end of the pool and are looking to stack four or more substances. I'm looking for baby steps.

Ideas?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
How about finding a good male urologist that understands testosterone replacement therapy and getting your testosterone managed medically? You’d get your testosterone injectable or topicals from licensed pharmaceuticals at a fraction of the cost of underground labs safely and legally.
Just a thought.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about finding a good male urologist that understands testosterone replacement therapy and getting your testosterone managed medically? You’d get your testosterone injectable or topicals from licensed pharmaceuticals at a fraction of the cost of underground labs safely and legally.
Just a thought.
As a parallel course of action, that's not a bad idea. I've no clue as to the baseline of my T-levels, though I don't overtly exhibit typical symptoms of low T-level. I'd be more concerned with lowered T being a side effect of drugs like Winstrol, rather than managing it as a chronic condition (which again, I've no reason to believe is a problem right now).

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raising your test levels will make you emotionally volatile, that I know and have saw from my Roommate, he fell apart once he took roids

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Testosterone is our main hormone, it affects everything. A good TRT doc will take your T, freet-T, SHBG, E-2 into consideration and prescribe a dose that will get you to whats considered high-normal. Frankly with T its how you feel within physio or even slight supra-physio levels - I'd go with a doc. The last poster's comment about his roomate was potentially issues with high e-2 which will make men a trainwreck - this happens when exogenous T is aromatized by the body into E-2 which then competes with binding sites and makes you act like a gal on the rag. A doc will prescribe an aromatase inhibitor if needed.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Raising your test levels will make you emotionally volatile, that I know and have saw from my Roommate, he fell apart once he took roids
Nah, again...this is what happens when people who have no idea WTF they are doing start things without researching and knowing about side effects and what to do about them.

Raising test levels has zero to do with that, the conversion of all that exogenous test into estradiol via aromatase and him not managing that properly with something like Aromasin(the best choice) or Arimidex(most common thing docs prescribe) or Letrizole(dangerous because you can crash your E levels which is NOT good) is the reason it happened.

Basically what happened is he became a PMS woman from all the excess estrogen in his body since he didn't properly manage it. Also significantly increased his chance for severe adverse events like blood clots and cardiac events as well.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read through a lot of literature about steroids.
That included
- effects
- potential risks
- side effects of mitigations
- side effects of the mitigations of the side effects of the previous mitigations

None of it is worth the pros of a temporary jacked body.

Especially assuming you aren't a professional bodybuilder making your living with competiting and need it to even the playing ground.

Delayed gratification would serve you well, ironically.