"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Soulforge, does this sound familiar?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I think one of the girls in my rotation is similar to one you posted about recently. We are nothing more than friends with benefits but she kind of dove deeper into explaining stuff the other day and I had a flashback to what you experienced. Here’s the cliff notes so it won’t be a long ass post.

- she got out of a long, supposedly bad relationship back in December but they still talked until May. They were supposedly engaged.

- says she’s not looking for a relationship right now but is scared as hell of relationships and doesn’t like titles. (I didn’t bring this up, she did)

- I’m supposedly the only guy she’s talking to and hanging out with (again, she brought this up, I never asked and I never told her she was the only girl I was talking to or seeing because she’s not but I kept it to myself)

- she’s addicted to the fun we have and the sex but said it feels like we are dating even though we aren’t, doesn’t want to mess all that up by jumping into a relationship (as if sex would stop in the relationship lol hello red flag!)

- says we are friends (not JUST friends, but it’s weird since she claims to not to put labels on stuff but labels me as a friend)

- she’s not touchy feely at all but will flirt, although her flirting is pretty PG rated on my scale. My flirting is grabbing ass and stuff like that, hers is smacking me on the shoulder sometimes. Hold hands ever or lay on each other while watching tv? Forget about it! She won’t do any touching that lasts over 2 seconds.

- she always texts me first and actually gets needy as hell sometimes. I went silent yesterday cause I don’t like to text a lot and she was all “did I make you mad? Did I scare you off?” today.

Any of this ring a bell with you and the girl you were talking about?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
Wondering why member's make threads titled to a specific member rather than dm'ing them directly? Is the point of this thread due to you catching feelings? Cause if shes just a plate in your rotation then don't waste your time trying to figure her out.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Lol no I haven’t caught feelings, it just reminded me of his situation because the two girls seemed so similar.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Bruv she sounds like trouble.. I wouldn't go anywhere past fukin her, then dump her if you catch any feels..


PM me if you wana chat.. We don't need a Thread on this.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top