Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Soulforge, does this sound familiar?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think one of the girls in my rotation is similar to one you posted about recently. We are nothing more than friends with benefits but she kind of dove deeper into explaining stuff the other day and I had a flashback to what you experienced. Here’s the cliff notes so it won’t be a long ass post.

- she got out of a long, supposedly bad relationship back in December but they still talked until May. They were supposedly engaged.

- says she’s not looking for a relationship right now but is scared as hell of relationships and doesn’t like titles. (I didn’t bring this up, she did)

- I’m supposedly the only guy she’s talking to and hanging out with (again, she brought this up, I never asked and I never told her she was the only girl I was talking to or seeing because she’s not but I kept it to myself)

- she’s addicted to the fun we have and the sex but said it feels like we are dating even though we aren’t, doesn’t want to mess all that up by jumping into a relationship (as if sex would stop in the relationship lol hello red flag!)

- says we are friends (not JUST friends, but it’s weird since she claims to not to put labels on stuff but labels me as a friend)

- she’s not touchy feely at all but will flirt, although her flirting is pretty PG rated on my scale. My flirting is grabbing ass and stuff like that, hers is smacking me on the shoulder sometimes. Hold hands ever or lay on each other while watching tv? Forget about it! She won’t do any touching that lasts over 2 seconds.

- she always texts me first and actually gets needy as hell sometimes. I went silent yesterday cause I don’t like to text a lot and she was all “did I make you mad? Did I scare you off?” today.

Any of this ring a bell with you and the girl you were talking about?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wondering why member's make threads titled to a specific member rather than dm'ing them directly? Is the point of this thread due to you catching feelings? Cause if shes just a plate in your rotation then don't waste your time trying to figure her out.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no I haven’t caught feelings, it just reminded me of his situation because the two girls seemed so similar.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruv she sounds like trouble.. I wouldn't go anywhere past fukin her, then dump her if you catch any feels..

PM me if you wana chat.. We don't need a Thread on this.