Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SoSuaveBets - Master Thread - Everything Stonks

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, time to shift your portfolio and sell off what you can that's stagnant and still in the green or close to it, that's not related to BEACH.

BEACH stocks are going up like crazy and I think everything is going to start shifting to those as those have more potential now with the summer coming up, vacations, vaccinations, ease of lockdowns and such. There is positive activity on almost all of them.

MachinePT

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're new, I'd recommend setting up a TD Ameritrade account. It offers free trades and has a host of other tools for you to use without the complexity of others. I don't recommend Robinhood as it's more intended for set it and forget it types and the UI isn't geared more for anyone looking to get serious into it. Just make sure you turn off the options and margins option when setting it up and only trade with cash account. Once you do this, you'll be able to look up and buy stocks.
Thanks bro, i'll look into it :)

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, time to shift your portfolio and sell off what you can that's stagnant and still in the green or close to it, that's not related to BEACH.

BEACH stocks are going up like crazy and I think everything is going to start shifting to those as those have more potential now with the summer coming up, vacations, vaccinations, ease of lockdowns and such. There is positive activity on almost all of them.
Yep, big correction. I'm in the red but not too deeply

Some of my mates are thousands down

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 50gs into SUGR.V, they are finally get things in order. Make 80 off of HUGE before those ****ers collapsed, was basically a pump and dump. Sugar seems to be the real deal though.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've been hitting the markets since 2016. I lost for my first couple years. Then broke even for a couple years. I didn't really start making money until Mid-2020 during the scamdemic. I started day trading SPXS when the market was tanking day after day. It was so predictable for a while that it gave me a chance to sharpen what I had learned in years before and transition from breaking even to making money. I still have a lot to learn, but I have developed a pretty good strategy to day trade. I will share it with you guys. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

First I scan for pre-market gappers 3+% with high volume, usually 10-15 minutes before market open. I build a watchlist. Then 5-10 minutes after market open I scan for additional high volume stocks that didn't make the gap scanner and add to list. Most of the time my two scans are pretty close to the same stocks which is what I want. Next, I use mostly the 1 x minute chart once in a while the 5. I check float on my stocks and note the lower float, the more volitile they may be. 25 million share float or below is considered low float and thus the faster movers. It's not an exact science. Anyway, I also check news and make sure there aren't any earnings today or tomorrow. Earnings can really fvck you over, I don't trade around them. Out of my watchlist, I give preference to stocks that made the list that have made me money before. OR, stocks with highest volume with no earnings. Then, my optimal entry would be RSI "below 30 and rising again " + "the MACD in red and moving back up" + a nice bullish green hammer candle after a price drop. Ideally 15+ minutes after market open. I'll make entry on the second green candle after the bullish green candle. I buy 750, 1000, or 1500 shares. No more than 1500 because I find that it can take longer to get orders through. I use 9EMA and VWAP as support/resistance. I ideally want the 9EMA and VWAP far away because something ALWAYS happens at those, usually consolidation, or sometimes a bounce (in either direction opposite of where it was heading). Everyone day trading watches the 9EMA (or maybe 9SMA, something close) and the VWAP. They are like a self fulfilling proficy. Rarely does the prices of the stock just plow through them in either direction without doing something. So, my exit will be typically either just below my targeted resistance like the VWAP line, or, after I have made a few hundred bucks. I don't push my luck. Doing this I've been making consistent money, $100-400 per day. 19/20 trades will be winners.

I'm not getting rich, but I am very consistent. I GET IN and GET OUT, like a bull impregnating a cow before the farmer catches him!!! The longer the bull is in the pen with the cow he's not supposed to be impregnating the more likely it is that the farmer will come and castrate him!! The market will castrate you if you let it. It's not your friend!!

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Some good opps for fixed income over the last few days. Each pulling in a 4%+ divy with little risk.

COF-PJ
DCOMP
MET-PA
MS-PA

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody have penny stocks? Don't like the risk of blue chip stuff. I lost $100 on GME while my friend lost over 100k. I don't like to short stock because of the massive capital gains we have to pay in Canada.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hitting the markets since 2016. I lost for my first couple years. Then broke even for a couple years. I didn't really start making money until Mid-2020 during the scamdemic. I started day trading SPXS when the market was tanking day after day. It was so predictable for a while that it gave me a chance to sharpen what I had learned in years before and transition from breaking even to making money. I still have a lot to learn, but I have developed a pretty good strategy to day trade. I will share it with you guys. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

First I scan for pre-market gappers 3+% with high volume, usually 10-15 minutes before market open. I build a watchlist. Then 5-10 minutes after market open I scan for additional high volume stocks that didn't make the gap scanner and add to list. Most of the time my two scans are pretty close to the same stocks which is what I want. Next, I use mostly the 1 x minute chart once in a while the 5. I check float on my stocks and note the lower float, the more volitile they may be. 25 million share float or below is considered low float and thus the faster movers. It's not an exact science. Anyway, I also check news and make sure there aren't any earnings today or tomorrow. Earnings can really fvck you over, I don't trade around them. Out of my watchlist, I give preference to stocks that made the list that have made me money before. OR, stocks with highest volume with no earnings. Then, my optimal entry would be RSI "below 30 and rising again " + "the MACD in red and moving back up" + a nice bullish green hammer candle after a price drop. Ideally 15+ minutes after market open. I'll make entry on the second green candle after the bullish green candle. I buy 750, 1000, or 1500 shares. No more than 1500 because I find that it can take longer to get orders through. I use 9EMA and VWAP as support/resistance. I ideally want the 9EMA and VWAP far away because something ALWAYS happens at those, usually consolidation, or sometimes a bounce (in either direction opposite of where it was heading). Everyone day trading watches the 9EMA (or maybe 9SMA, something close) and the VWAP. They are like a self fulfilling proficy. Rarely does the prices of the stock just plow through them in either direction without doing something. So, my exit will be typically either just below my targeted resistance like the VWAP line, or, after I have made a few hundred bucks. I don't push my luck. Doing this I've been making consistent money, $100-400 per day. 19/20 trades will be winners.

I'm not getting rich, but I am very consistent. I GET IN and GET OUT, like a bull impregnating a cow before the farmer catches him!!! The longer the bull is in the pen with the cow he's not supposed to be impregnating the more likely it is that the farmer will come and castrate him!! The market will castrate you if you let it. It's not your friend!!
Some of this is what I've been doing and some are new things to me so thanks for the edumacation.

One thing I will add though besides looking for earnings report day is to look out for any lockout period of any newer stocks as inside investors might sell off huge amounts of stock. This was something I didn't really take into account until recently.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody have penny stocks? Don't like the risk of blue chip stuff. I lost $100 on GME while my friend lost over 100k. I don't like to short stock because of the massive capital gains we have to pay in Canada.
I have some in my portfolio but they are risky and it's basically a popularity game for the most part. Some with good business plan may flourish in med to long hold situations. A lot of them have become volatile lately due to the retail investor social media trend. If you have the stomach to gamble and play Russian Rouhlette, this could work for you.

For me they have been purely a hit it and quit it scenario. I get in and get out and never look back. I never try to stay in longer and get greedy. I just make a little and get out and usually don't come back because you never know if it will ever go back up. Some like to buy on dips for these volatile penny stocks over and over but I only do the roller coaster thing for established and proven companies.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Blue chips = less risk. Penny stocks extreme risk (and possible reward). GME was a speculative stock. When the public starts pumping stocks, that's the time to get out or go against the populist and short.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at them more like a lottery ticket. You get alot of stocks for 200 to 500 bucks, if the company takes off, you're sitting pretty. If not, no harm no foul, hold until it does. The dollar stocks, to me thats alot of risk with very little reward. If the stock tanks, you're out big money. Well anyway, thats my philosophy but I'm not at all a gambler.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm $500 dollars up on GME with that new wallstreetbets theory of a moon-launch leading up to the 19th March

Not sure how far it will go but it's looking bullish and legit for me

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tempted when the bubble bursts to go nuclear and short GME on the comedown with a huge leverage lol

I mean it has to come down. It's real value probably isn't even 50

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tempted when the bubble bursts to go nuclear and short GME on the comedown with a huge leverage lol

I mean it has to come down. It's real value probably isn't even 50
It definitely will come down. There are no sound business plan or strategy there to warrant the continued high price.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can short, please do. The majority of this stock is held by Marxist sh1t bag feminists.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems like a wonderful oppurintity right now

Meme stocks are way overpriced = wait for the peak
Tesla is way down = wait for the bottom

#Not financial advice

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TSLA coming back down to earth....

I did something I didn't think I would ever do: I opened a Robinhood account because they allow fractional investing.

This way, for sketchy stocks like TSLA I can start building a position with just a few dollars per day. And when the price tanks, I can go in bigger.

Yes, I'm aware other brokerages allow fractional investing but I decided to give Robinhood a shot.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of high growth stocks in the red, especially in the NASDAQ these days. It will eventually recover, some faster than others.

If you've invested in companies with good business plan and strategy, it's just a matter of holding. If you've invested in questionable companies that could potentially be facing chapter 7 bankruptcy in the future, you might be SOL.

I'm both a Tesla owner and investor but definitely not a fan boy. Elon himself said the stock was overvalued but I do think in time, it will go back up to where it was and even surpass it because they are an energy and technology company first and foremost. This is what a lot of people do not see. There is way more growth being positioned as an energy company rather than being merely a "car" company.

Right now you have several conspiring to bring the market low so all the Hedge Funds can buy at the bottom and pump it back up later.

As I mentioned before, BEACH stocks within the DOW realm is the way to go these days. My WYNN, CCL, CNK, AAL, LYV, SABR that I bought last year are finally maturing. Hoping to cash out on those closer to summer time. :up:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** can we get a redditt group for this?? Or a discord? I love Stonks and would love to have a place to talk about them with fellow Sigma males.