Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SoSuaveBets - Master Thread - Everything Stonks

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Risk or not tho, sometimes it's just luck. TSLA was 880 forever, never touched it. Grabbed it at 840 hoping for a steal. Now it's plummeted to 810. Cheers Musk

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Risk or not tho, sometimes it's just luck. TSLA was 880 forever, never touched it. Grabbed it at 840 hoping for a steal. Now it's plummeted to 810. Cheers Musk
No need to stress. It has always roller coaster between 790-880. Just hold long enough and it will hit 880 or 890.
I only recommend buying Tesla if you have extra money and don't mind sitting on it for a month to make up the extra 70-90 per share extra.

TSLA is always guaranteed to go back up. Can't say that for other stocks, especially the retail investor hyped up ones.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever look into leveraged stocks to buy and sell on the daily? I think out of my next paycheck I want to try and do that just don't know which leveraged stocks have really high swings in the day between 2% and 10%.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever look into leveraged stocks to buy and sell on the daily? I think out of my next paycheck I want to try and do that just don't know which leveraged stocks have really high swings in the day between 2% and 10%.
Leveraged stocks = swing trading aka social media(reddit) popularity? LOL

I'm trying that here and there this year. So far that's where I made the most in the shortest period but you have to be constantly on top of trending news/info.

For 2021, I really think stocks aren't going to be strictly based off financials/good business plan, but rather off social media hype and popularity driven and pumped by the retail investors. It's sad but it is what it is. There can be arguments made from both sides.

No longer Hedgefund managers scheming together to do the pumping and dumping. Now is the band of retail investors on social media to influence these swings on certain industries or stocks.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think we're around 88 now in pre market. I'm looking for it to hit 90 ish
Analysts were split down the middle. Half had it topping around 80 price target and other half said it could go to 90 tops. It all depends on how long you want to hold it at and how much buzz/hype/news that is put out by Pinterest themselves.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to stress. It has always roller coaster between 790-880. Just hold long enough and it will hit 880 or 890.
I only recommend buying Tesla if you have extra money and don't mind sitting on it for a month to make up the extra 70-90 per share extra.

TSLA is always guaranteed to go back up. Can't say that for other stocks, especially the retail investor hyped up ones.
You're right. It's hovering above the 790 today. It's annoying tho because I get charged extra to hold stocks over the weekend. Nevermind, it'll bounce back

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. It's hovering above the 790 today. It's annoying tho because I get charged extra to hold stocks over the weekend. Nevermind, it'll bounce back
Why are you getting charged? Are you trading on margins?

I've been buying and selling this stock since the stock split. It's always been predictable and accurate for the past few months between 790-890. Like I said, if you hold long enough, it will go back up to at least 890.

Now that Tesla has introduced a $25k affordable ev and with the new Biden administration looking at extending federal rebates to car's that exceeded the maximum sales quota like Tesla, this will give them leverage to sell even more cars at a competitive price, further obliterating other EV manufacturers. Also they have the one-piece casting underway on their new models. Soon Giga-Berlin factory will also be up and running. Their new larger battery and integrated battery chassis will also further reduce cost and increase range.

I see the stock by the end of the year getting into the low to mid 900's.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumble dating app IPO today. BMBL...

FWIW, I bought and sold Match Group(MTCH) a couple times. It's been on the up and up obviously due to the pandemic and bars/clubs that were closed.

It was only natural that Bumble went public to also ride the coat tails of the pandemic.

It will be interesting to see where this goes.

The fvcked up thing is this 31yo broad is a billionaire all due to her working at Tinder and claiming to get harrassed by her male co-workers there and splitting off to create her own dating app. I wonder how many beta simps she used/befriended to get her there. Yes I know I sound a bit cynical but you have to wonder nonetheless...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've been buying and selling this stock since the stock split. It's always been predictable and accurate for the past few months between 790-890. Like I said, if you hold long enough, it will go back up to at least 890.

Now that Tesla has introduced a $25k affordable ev and with the new Biden administration looking at extending federal rebates to car's that exceeded the maximum sales quota like Tesla, this will give them leverage to sell even more cars at a competitive price, further obliterating other EV manufacturers. Also they have the one-piece casting underway on their new models. Soon Giga-Berlin factory will also be up and running. Their new larger battery and integrated battery chassis will also further reduce cost and increase range.

I'm not American so it's a different ball game for me. I get charged for a bunch of things like converting my cash into dollars etc

It's not that bad tho. The worst case I ever saw was a guy who made 5k on Oil and fees came to about $300 but that was unusual

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sold TRCH, GILT, ASRT Friday for a profit.

Bought a some BMBL and PLTR on the dip. CVS, Walmart, and Palantir Technologies expected to report earnings later this week.

Might buy Novavax if it stays on the lower side as it should jump a bit like Moderna once they get approvals in the various countries.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sold TRCH, GILT, ASRT Friday for a profit.

Bought a some BMBL and PLTR on the dip. CVS, Walmart, and Palantir Technologies expected to report earnings later this week.

Might buy Novavax if it stays on the lower side as it should jump a bit like Moderna once they get approvals in the various countries.
I think PLTR is going to go high and I like that fact that there racist and don't want to invite foreigners into the company. Something about keeping a company culture all straight white males seems good for business in my book.

BMBL seems like a good way to make some quick gains but I could care less for it. I'm saving my money for roblox IPO when it hits mainly because I know so many poor kids that play that on their phones.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think PLTR is going to go high and I like that fact that there racist and don't want to invite foreigners into the company. Something about keeping a company culture all straight white males seems good for business in my book.

BMBL seems like a good way to make some quick gains but I could care less for it. I'm saving my money for roblox IPO when it hits mainly because I know so many poor kids that play that on their phones.
Yes, there's been a lot of hype and anticipation around PLTR. I just didn't wanna buy it on the high during the hype.

BMBL is strictly a quick turn around, just like I did for Match Group. As more vaccines are given and the lock downs open up as well as the warm weather coming, both of these dating apps will go down some.

It's the same for GRUB(GrubHub) that I currently have. I plan on unloading it before the restaurants start opening up more and warm weather returns.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bought some SOXL at 680 sold at 715. Bought again at 680 during another dip and it's still dipping to 663. All those possible gains gone it will rise again and I'll make money but today I am left bag holding. I should have just waited for the futures.

Did buy some FNGU at 40 will try and sell again at 44. Bought some other stuff during the dip but probably should count my blessings I am stuck bag holding. I grew 2k to 10k these last few months but I know if I keep trading this week I am going to get flagged by my brokerage for trading to many times within that 5 day period. I can't wait to hit the 25k mark and be free of this limit.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesla is 775. I've never seen it this low. Tempted to throw a few K at it. But I already bought at the 840 mark

Swings and roundabouts

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but I know if I keep trading this week I am going to get flagged by my brokerage for trading to many times within that 5 day period. I can't wait to hit the 25k mark and be free of this limit.
Yes me too. I just received my 2nd violation today.

Super fire sale on most stocks today. It's a good day to buy at rock bottom prices. Well, except VZ which now has Warren's approval. LOL

If you have cash to sit on Tesla for a month, 775 is a very good sale on it right now. :up:

I'm about to cash out on CCL soon. FINALLY. lol

Cashed out on TRCH, MVIS, ARTL, BMBL yesterday.

MachinePT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a bit hesitant on posting this but will do so anyways. There's been a ton of defense contract activity in the background. Some say we are ready for another war soon. I'm totally gambling on this one stock and going to hold it and see where it goes in the coming months. I'll hold it for 3 months and re-evaluate then.

PLTR - Palantir has a government sector that produces analysis software for defense and intelligence agencies and they just signed a contract with IBM. They wouldn't do this just out of the blue, let's just say... I can see this taking off of anything happened around the world.

The price point where they're at aren't justified by any analysts so there could be a chance that somebody knows something...

Other defense companies like Raytheon could be a good gamble too if you believe in this.
New to trading .. that sounds unteresting , where to buy some?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New to trading .. that sounds unteresting , where to buy some?
If you're new, I'd recommend setting up a TD Ameritrade account. It offers free trades and has a host of other tools for you to use without the complexity of others. I don't recommend Robinhood as it's more intended for set it and forget it types and the UI isn't geared more for anyone looking to get serious into it. Just make sure you turn off the options and margins option when setting it up and only trade with cash account. Once you do this, you'll be able to look up and buy stocks.