Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave Poll Scenario: Which girl would you choose to date

Which Girl would you choose to date

• Scenario A

• Scenario B

• Scenario C

Results are only viewable after voting.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B, easily. I just need 2 years with her and she will be slim, healthy, working out with me, 10/10 and only 23.

You guys can have the 36 year old with a triple digit bodycount, who is 10/10 but couldn’t secure a man in 16 years? Good luck.
If you’re fat and 23, and could be a legit dime, you should probably be living in conservatorship.

I roll the dice on a single 33 year old vs a 23 year old who should be hot but is fat.

The 33 year old is proven self sufficient, the 23 year old probably has mental health issues.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am guessing that it is likely to be is an aging woman who settled in her early 30s and a blue pill man who was mainly ignored by women for the 10-15 years prior to meeting a woman settling for whatever woman he could get. There might have been some good compatibility factors with that but the whole thing reeks of 2 people settling.
You hit the nail on the head with this one. The guy is a complete beta and was living with his mom at the time.
That is a massive settle job on the woman's part to be in her early 30s and settle for a beta living at home. A good portion of women believe in the feminist mantra of "Never Settle!". She clearly didn't believe in "Never Settle!". The more surprising element of this is that the guy wasn't a beta bucks guy. There are plenty of white collar higher level individual contributor/middle manager type betas that could have been options. These are guys that in today's dollars make something like $75-125k (the range from @jaymbrs "Women Don't Want a Semi-Successful Man" thread). Taking a guy living at home is a worse option than the semi-successful man that a lot of women don't want.

The second woman is in an LTR and likely has no problems dating despite having more issues than Readers Digest.
The 2nd woman has been dumped several times after the men find out she is a covert narcissist and most likely BPD. On the surface she should be up to her eyeballs in men but once they figure out she is nuts, they all run.
How long has her current LTR been?

Women are more likely to dump men than men are to dump women. Women are the ones who file for divorces the vast majority of the time. There are lots of statistics that document women filling for divorce. There's less research around non-marital relationship and who initiates those breakups. One source below indicates that men and women end non-marital relationships at about the same rate.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re fat and 23, and could be a legit dime, you should probably be living in conservatorship.

I roll the dice on a single 33 year old vs a 23 year old who should be hot but is fat.

The 33 year old is proven self sufficient, the 23 year old probably has mental health issues.
some posters think every girl is akin to the girls on the fresh and fit podcast.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some posters think every girl is akin to the girls on the fresh and fit podcast.
I don’t know what that is. But generally speaking, mental health and obesity are close cousins.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's less about training and more about eliciting innately feminine traits, and it's not as hard as you seem to be thinking. Every woman has a sweet feminine side that she will show to specific people.
I want a girl who's feminine 24/7. I know some guys love the idea of "taming" a hardened women...eeck. Maybe it's not hard, but there's nothing appealing about that to me.

You don't like IPAs?
No one does.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women who show up on panels on the Fresh & Fit podcast are far more likely to be OnlyFans and Instagram thots as compared to the general public of women.

Courtney Ryan has had some females from her social network on her channel. Her social network is a non-representative sample but some of the attitudes expressed by women in her social network share some overlap with the thots on Fresh & Fit panels.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By default I'd pick option C because that one is a good choice. If she's still attractive and isn't weighing you down with baggage her being 34 isn't a problem.

For scenario B it depends on what fat means, I'd never choose B if fat means actually obese and gross like Lizzo or something. But I would be happy with a chubby girl that still looks good and makes it work.

Scenario A is the definition of recreational use only. You don't want to get into deadbeat daddy drama or end up paying for someone's child or be tied down to a woman who makes terrible decisions. But it would be fun to party and hookup with her on the weekends.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The criticism that I've noted for the fresh and fit or no jumper podcast girls is that they're often Miami thots. Instagram models, Onlyfans stars, girls who work in a night club or go there every weekend, etc.

It's a particular selection of women that isn't necessarily representative of any women that aren't strippers in a party city.

The women who show up on panels on the Fresh & Fit podcast are far more likely to be OnlyFans and Instagram thots as compared to the general public of women.

Courtney Ryan has had some females from her social network on her channel. Her social network is a non-representative sample but some of the attitudes expressed by women in her social network share some overlap with the thots on Fresh & Fit panels.

The fair criticism for Courtney Ryan's interviews is that a lot of her friends seem like they're very rich if you pay attention. Which skews their perception of wealth and expectations if they grew up on a million dollar ranch.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

34*

This bastion of mental health and femininity is a 34 year old who couldn’t get a man to commit to her in 18 long years of sucking shlong and getting cream pied. No one of those men thought her worthy, but you guys do.

All fatty needs is to stop eating and start moving. The 34 year old come dumpster is finished, finito, done.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
34*

This bastion of mental health and femininity is a 34 year old who couldn’t get a man to commit to her in 18 long years of sucking shlong and getting cream pied. No one of those men thought her worthy, but you guys do.

All fatty needs is to stop eating and start moving. The 34 year old come dumpster is finished, finito, done.
This is what I mean by living in the fresh and fit echochamber. It’s quite possible that she chose her career or something else over locking down some Chad or maybe she was in a LTR that didn’t pan out. Not every girl is a stripper or influencer in Miami lol.
You can easily gauge this in the beginning stages of the relationship.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
34*

I’m also going against the grain here.

I will take the 21 year old thicc girl any day of the week over the d1cked down toxic 34 year old. Especially if she is cute with a cool personality.
Thiccer girls have given me the most mental stimulating out of this earth BJs ever.
They want to make up for something and make you feel good simultaneously

At 21 she still has way more potential to be molded and I would take her azz to the gym with me.
Put her up on game.
I will also tummy tuck her if I gots to.
Here in Mexico I got the plug for that gastric tummy tuck.
Most importantly, She still has that feminine essence of her most fruitful 20s ahead of her.

The 34 year old attractive female has probably more mileage than a salvage car at the junk yard.
That feminine sparkle of pureness is dead and gone.
Just look at them in the eyes without make up on and you will know what I’m talking about.

Like a member around here once said..

“27 is truly the age where a woman's shelf life has ended, and she gets placed in the discount bin”

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I mean by living in the fresh and fit echochamber. It’s quite possible that she chose her career or something else over locking down some Chad or maybe she was in a LTR that didn’t pan out. Not every girl is a stripper or influencer in Miami lol.
You can easily gauge this in the beginning stages of the relationship.
That's a valid point. My argument against it (I voted B) is that by 34yrs old she's lost the feminine sparkle and has practically turned into a man with boobs and long hair. That's combined result of age and lack of masculine presence in her life to support and encourage her feminine side. If she was in an LTR or more that didn't pan out, she's got baggage ... who wants an aging, baggage carrying woman with a no divorce clause attached to her? :oops:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All 3 of Tom Cruise's wives divorced him when they were 33 because he wasn't "good enough".

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
34*

Are you likely more right than you are wrong? Of course. Are you so probably right that you should be making the above statement? Probably not. These days it is probably easier than it’s ever been for an adult woman who felt empowered to advance in a career, move into their own property, and pick their suitor (maybe to the point of paralysis). In the old days maybe, it’s been the mission of both sides of the aisle as well as commercial interests to destroy the nuclear family, extend credit, ‘empower’ the marginalized, etc.

By all means, maybe you can nurse the 23 year old back to health, but at what cost? Are you going to have a good time with someone who’s been eating their ‘problems’ (whatever even that could be, save for a major catastrophe)? I know that I have an absolute ball with the girl I am seeing, who happens to be incredible with kids (not mine yet, but have seen plenty of interactions). Talk is cheap, but if you own property, follow through with character, and are genuinely fun to be with, that’s good for me. I just won’t get serious with a single mom, that’s the line for me personally.

One other question, aren’t you the guy who ripped a van’s windshield wipers off because he parked in front of your apartment building?

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All 3 of Tom Cruise's wives divorced him when they were 33 because he wasn't "good enough".
Let’s pretend for a moment that Tom Cruise isn’t the international spokesman for a cult.

You’re talking about three women that none of which are under a net worth of 8 figures, two of which are sex symbols, I am not sure that speaks to their mental instability as much as it does to his.

He was possibly the biggest sex symbol and popular talent since Clint Eastwood and he voluntarily submitted to a literal cult.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m also going against the grain here.

I will take the 21 year old thicc girl any day of the week over the d1cked down toxic 34 year old. Especially if she is cute with a cool personality.
Thiccer girls have given me the most mental stimulating out of this earth BJs ever.
They want to make up for something and make you feel good simultaneously

At 21 she still has way more potential to be molded and I would take her azz to the gym with me.
Put her up on game.
I will also tummy tuck her if I gots to.
Here in Mexico I got the plug for that gastric tummy tuck.
Most importantly, She still has that feminine essence of her most fruitful 20s ahead of her.

The 34 year old attractive female has probably more mileage than a salvage car at the junk yard.
That feminine sparkle of pureness is dead and gone.
Just look at them in the eyes without make up on and you will know what I’m talking about.

Like a member around here once said..

“27 is truly the age where a woman's shelf life has ended, and she gets placed in the discount bin”
Do you actually believe this?

If you like fat chicks, that’s fine. Don’t pretend that a 34 year old inherently has lower worth than your 23 year old who doesn’t have enough emotional and mental constitution to drop the midnight snacking habit.

I would bet my commission check that my girls got better natural skin at 33 then whatever trash basket 23 year old you’re talking to does. Lack of care of oneself materializes in the skin and your girl, has stretch marks at the very least let alone any other derma impurities she’s carrying around (hi ass acne). So enjoy sweating your balls off with your girl in the park, if you head to the beach you may as well have a plane fly over with a banner proposing to her. I’m perfectly happy with my 33 year olds thong lifestyle, and the smooth ass and tight body going with it, thank you very much.

(Columbo moment)….

Who do you think is running full speed for the first c0ck she can get her snatch on in the above scenario?

Get serious dude.

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option A is a big no-no.

Option B would be not a terrible choice if the percentage was higher, like a lot higher. 90-100%.

Option C is your best bet here but her prime is gone depending on your personal preferences.

Obvi, your scenarios are superficial and concise in detail so you know that a bit more context and detail on what she is like, does, have to offer, health status, mindset and healthy level of submission, etc. A woman past her 30s is pretty set in her ways and her independence. Most likely highly focused on her career, and refocused her affection/attention to a dog or the like. So the room for you in her life will be limited.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I didn’t have kids I would still go option c but in the real world I would be dating in the mid to lower 20’s. Good luck getting any chick with her head on right though under these conditions. I know for sure I could get high 20’s right now. I could have fvcked a 29 year old blonde dime like a month ago but I like my relationship. She knew I wasn’t divorced and 3 kids and she practically jumped on my hips. Then she proceeded to find me on Facebook a couple days later when I didn’t call.